New Members, Please read the FAQ to start!

RitaAnn

MY ACCOUNT NOT WORKING AND IF I AM TRIED ALL VIDEOS DELETED AND WRITTEN
410 - GONE
I LOG OUT - AND TRYING TO LOG IN NOT ACCEPT
Some times there are problems within the script that might cause frustration on the end of the user; this is normal with every website and there's not much anyone can do until the engineers find the problem and the fix.

When this occurs, at times clearing the cache and logging back in can help. There's no one fix all solution as each computer system and website are different and trying to read one another. The person behind the screens does everything possible to fix this so please be patient.

Try to clear the cache if you should find yourself having similar problems and see if that doesn't help.

TMarie

Let's face it: I'm old and can't waste a lot of time learning over what I didn't really understand in the first place with all this video multi-media social sharing interweb crap. I'll tell you what I want to do and you figure it out.... Dang it! Get me a real person on the phone I can understand!

The previous statements were made by a grumpy, tired and somewhat hungry member...
I’m lost too, but Freedom is worth being patient. 🇺🇸🥰

donnabutler

If you're new to Rumble 90% of your questions will be already answered here.

Please make sure to use this tool to help yourself:

I see a Rumble channel on ROKU. Is that you? Can I log in to ROKU and watch the channels I have subscribed to on Rumble? Thanks.

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Hi everyone!

In "Create a New Channel", what is the difference between Name and Title?
I've made a new channel to test it. You can only see the 'Name' of the channel above the banner. You don't see the 'title', so I don't know why it is there and what the difference is.

HarmoniusNature

I've made a new channel to test it. You can only see the 'Name' of the channel above the banner. You don't see the 'title', so I don't know why it is there and what the difference is.
I didn't want to test cause I thought I might not be able to cancel. So the "name" would be the nickname you use for those specific videos, like HarmoniousNature or BenW?

BenW

Trustworthy Member
I didn't want to test cause I thought I might not be able to cancel. So the "name" would be the nickname you use for those specific videos, like HarmoniousNature or BenW?
My channel is called BENFILM. I didn't use my username. But it could have been NATURE & TRAVELS too.