New Members, Please read the FAQ to start!

RamThorburn

I'm a little confused how this works in conjunction with YouTube... If I upload my videos to YouTube and link my YouTube channel, will videos uploaded to YouTube automatically port over from YouTube or do I have to re-upload them here on Rumble? Also, I uploaded a few videos yesterday and they are still pending. I've seen other people say their video gets stuck Pending for days. Considering I do news and current events commentary videos, this could be a problem since a few days later, the information is no longer heavy in the news cycle... Any suggestions/help? Platform does seem pretty impressive, just not sure I understand how it all works (and I have gone through the FAQ).

brenmichelle

If you upload to YouTube directly, you can’t link it to rumble. But if you upload to rumble they can link it to your YouTube and upload it there as well, as a courtesy. Pending only means rumble hasn’t decided how to distribute it for you yet. Your video is live and ready to go upon uploading.

RamThorburn

If you upload to YouTube directly, you can’t link it to rumble. But if you upload to rumble they can link it to your YouTube and upload it there as well, as a courtesy. Pending only means rumble hasn’t decided how to distribute it for you yet. Your video is live and ready to go upon uploading.
Oh wow, so if I upload to Rumble instead of YouTube, it will automatically upload it to my youTube channel for my YouTube audience to watch as normal? If so that's awesome.

deedledaddle

So glad to see the growth...this is a great format....Im a Dan Bongino fan....i know you guys are busier than a deckhand on a bicycle....keep breathing....Im really glad to be a part of this village!

Ahmed65

Hi im new here
After aploud vidieo
And proved when i can get mony for view?or vor coment?or for what if foe view for example how many thise websit give for 1000 views
Thanks

davisart

If you're new to Rumble 90% of your questions will be already answered here.

Please make sure to use this tool to help yourself:

Hi Mario, I posted a couple of videos last night and I'm still a little confused as to which category to choose for monetization. I have two up and in the right hand corner where it usually says, "monetized", it says "analyzing" what does that mean?

AdventurousLad

Hi Mario, I posted a couple of videos last night and I'm still a little confused as to which category to choose for monetization. I have two up and in the right hand corner where it usually says, "monetized", it says "analyzing" what does that mean?
Hello, I know you are asking Mario, though I thought I could try and answer your question too. ''Analyzing'' means that your video is pending (waiting to be accepted). As far as I am aware it could be pending for 1-3 days, though my second video was pending for 5 days before it got accepted to the Rumble battles and then hopefully it will get monetized. I'd advise you to just wait for a few days and see what happens. :) Hope everything is going to be ok.

RitaAnn

OFFTopic ..

This one make think... .. or given permission to use... how someone can prove that ... I mean.. I know that it could be 1 in million,for smallfish like many in Rumble.. but if someone said that the video belongs him... I have no idea how he can prove, of course some videos we can smell on first view that probably that kind of videos does not belong a new member.. but, if some arrive here and said that "chubby kitty" video was not recorded by you? how Rumble act on thiskind of situation?

I need a reply ASAP.. I posted it 15 seconds ago (*ironic)

Good question, one way to find out more is to look around the site for those videos that have been approved. You'll see a good video about something informational, educational, newsworthy, or good clean humor.

Take note as to what good videos might be made of and write those things down.

Is the written information worth reading? Comments or remarks?

Visit as many sites as you're able to even before uploading a video in order to see the quality and type of information you'll need to have together when you are ready to start an online business.

There's a variety of information, how can you fit what you personally do into a high quality informational way...

There's also thousands of videos being uploaded that are being looked at before they're uploaded.

This site is about a more quality visit and not just any upload someone thinks is okay.

The user experience must also enhance the understanding and learning when visiting a good quality site.

Start by going into your email and finding the information that came from Rumble, there's a wealth of information in them and you'll also save yourself a lot of time trying to find out what's legally allowed on this site and what's not.

I look forward to seeing your videos,

RitaAnn~

WorldDashcam

Hey, quick question. What's the time for the most people who are on Rumble at one given time? Thanks, I need to know this for my video scheduling.