New Members, Please read the FAQ to start!

hattip278

If you're new to Rumble 90% of your questions will be already answered here.

Please make sure to use this tool to help yourself:

Thanks! Still not sure why I'm not trending yet, but I'll ask for directions..... when I'm almost out of gas and my wife has threatened divorce.

hattip278

Let's face it: I'm old and can't waste a lot of time learning over what I didn't really understand in the first place with all this video multi-media social sharing interweb crap. I'll tell you what I want to do and you figure it out.... Dang it! Get me a real person on the phone I can understand!

The previous statements were made by a grumpy, tired and somewhat hungry member...

hattip278

Please Stand By: the videos and content you are attempting to upload may take some time because many like-minded people such as yourself have decided to join up and leave other platforms.

This is normal. This is expected. Please be patient while the realization of what Rumble has enabled and how even they have under-estimated the response to be is causing delays. Rome was not built in a day.....

RandallsBPU

Hey SUPER Mario, Can you knock the TABS down a bit? Navigating rumble shouldn't open 326 different browser tabs I would think??? Once logged in navigation should be a bit easier than currently is. I understand that as followers of Danny B are coming aboard in hoards things might be a little hectic. Being a highly educated amateur IT and web developer yet professional BEER drinker, I am confused as F**k!

Last edited:

Larai

Ok.. Well I am wondering if I did something wrong here @ Rumble.. I have been getting a message regarding new members reading the FAQ's.. is that mandatory here.. I kinda thought it was there if I had a question I needed answering?