New here with questions on my live video stats

Hi, I am new to all of this and just had my first video go live with full profit share license or whatever it is called. My video went live today and I’m trying to understand the stats page. Is there a place to go like a help page or something?
What is the difference between views and plays?
Thanks for any help!

Welcome to Rumble!! Congrats on your first video!!!
Stats may take a couple of days to update, so you probably won’t see much right away!
The views are when people watched your video and an ad was shown to the viewer and plays are views without ads shown (or vice versa, not 100%)

Stats may take a couple of days to update, so you probably won’t see much right away!
The views are when people watched your video and an ad was shown to the viewer and plays are views without ads shown (or vice versa, not 100%)
Thanks, I have found it hard to figure out how things work as a newbie. Is there any kind of a faq page that you know about?

I am not sure that is correct!

A view, is when someone somewhere got your video displayed on their screen, but did not interacted with it. A play on the other had, is a view that got played, and someone actually watched your video. The parameter that actually shows you on how many plays an ad was showed, is called filled.

I am not sure that is correct!

A view, is when someone somewhere got your video displayed on their screen, but did not interacted with it. A play on the other had, is a view that got played, and someone actually watched your video. The parameter that actually shows you on how many plays an ad was showed, is called filled.
For me, when I filter, msn is within the rumble views and msn are pretty much instant views as I already see my msn views from today.