NEW FEATURE! - Content Contribution

I've noticed that the videos in the list of contributions have been intact for a week now. Something that surprises me, because they used to disappear quite quickly. Which makes me think that something is wrong. Perhaps not much importance is given to the Rumble writers? It is logical that without the descriptions the reader would not be trapped or encouraged to want to reproduce the video, isn't that what we all want? Are they tired of writing? Where are the writers? I think that on the one hand I can be happy, because it would be less likely that someone would make the same description as me, but on the other hand I wonder... How crazy am I to do a job that no one else wants to do? Why don't you want to write?. Is the payment not enough compared to the job? Definitely something is not going well, on the other hand the Rumble Staff has said that the function of the contributions is better than they expected. In short, both parties should be equally happy, by which I mean the possibility of including writers in long-term profits, after all, their writings will be on the Internet for an indefinite time generating visits just like videos.

Giggle

I love writing on Rumble, but sometimes I take time off. It's not my primary job, so I do it as time and energy permit. Frankly, I would think a well stocked shelf of un-written videos would make a content writer happy.

DavidMcNab

I'm curious about how the writers feel about the process so far. I much prefer to keep the descriptions as my own. In fact, it's a crucial part of the process for me in many cases. If the descriptions on my videos are written by somebody else, it will be problematic.
But for some content creators, this must be a welcome option. I imagine that some will rely on it heavily if the written descriptions are difficult for them.
As we are reminded, Rumble staff don't read every post here immediately. If you have a question that requires an official answer, best to include an email to support@rumble.com to alert them to the thread and the questions :)

Giggle

I'm curious about how the writers feel about the process so far. I much prefer to keep the descriptions as my own. In fact, it's a crucial part of the process for me in many cases. If the descriptions on my videos are written by somebody else, it will be problematic.
But for some content creators, this must be a welcome option. I imagine that some will rely on it heavily if the written descriptions are difficult for them.
As we are reminded, Rumble staff don't read every post here immediately. If you have a question that requires an official answer, best to include an email to support@rumble.com to alert them to the thread and the questions :)
I take the basic info provided in the video author description, like names, if any, ages. Locations, technical details, and work them into my 500 word description. I must at least get the basic facts right. After that, I'm on my own! Love doing it, and I'm very appreciative of the opportunity to write.