New feature added? "x Rumbles"

Rasrad, that's an incredibly high number of register page impressions. I still don't understand exactly what they are.
And how did you get so many?
I have less than 100.
I've got a high number of register page impressions as well, but only 3 referrals. I'm guessing it's something to do with how many times you share the referral link. People might click the link, but never go through with the registration.

Rasrad, that's an incredibly high number of register page impressions. I still don't understand exactly what they are.
And how did you get so many?
I have less than 100.
I've got a high number of register page impressions as well, but only 3 referrals. I'm guessing it's something to do with how many times you share the referral link. People might click the link, but never go through with the registration.
I have a site, but is too high, maybe search bots, not humans.
Many people remove the referral code when registering, this is not fair. It is necessary to track the cookie from where the user came from, since half remove the referral nickname in the form when registering.

Last edited:
I end up speaking with people by email quite a bit and then it seems like some probably start a channel without me as the referrer. It's frustrating but there's no way around it.
Is there really no way around this @Mario ? Why does it need to have the name showing of the referer. Surely when you follow the referral code rumble should see automatically who referred that person. Or if it has to show, make it undeletable?
If the nickname is included in the cookie, then the user will not remove it, even if it opens additional pages, the cookies will follow the original link through the link.

For now Rumble Do not use cookies.

I have a site, but is too high, maybe search bots, not humans.
Many people remove the referral code when registering, this is not fair. It is necessary to track the cookie from where the user came from, since half remove the referral nickname in the form when registering.
That happened to me. I gave someone my link to sign up and I confirmed that they did. But my referrer number didn't go up. I asked him about it and he said they might have deleted it from the field when they signed up. So it is a loss for me. :(