New Earnings posted

sloggervlogger

To all of you who received the email:

We send the email when we start the payout process, you may still have to wait a few hours to see the amount reflected in your account, please be patient.
@Mario After a few hours / a day later after that email and there is still no change, YouTube was the last payment. Normally when I get those emails, payment is in there straight away. I normally don't have to wait. That's why I thought it was an delayed email from those youtube earnings as I didn't receive an email for that payment at the time. 3rd party is due maybe, but why sent the email out so much earlier that the actual payment? Confused!

@Mario After a few hours / a day later after that email and there is still no change, YouTube was the last payment. Normally when I get those emails, payment is in there straight away. I normally don't have to wait. That's why I thought it was an delayed email from those youtube earnings as I didn't receive an email for that payment at the time. 3rd party is due maybe, but why sent the email out so much earlier that the actual payment? Confused!
Same here. Guess it was a delayed email :-( Lowest income month since I started having funds come in. Oh well, onward we go.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hello Everyone,

We've figured out what happened, on Friday March 1st we made payments but the emails didn't get sent until yesterday. f you check your earnings you should see a deposit on the first.

A few people have reached out to support that they got the email but no earnings, but we've confirmed the opposite is true, you all received earnings last week but no email (for 3 days at least).

sloggervlogger

Hello Everyone,

We've figured out what happened, on Friday March 1st we made payments but the emails didn't get sent until yesterday. f you check your earnings you should see a deposit on the first.

A few people have reached out to support that they got the email but no earnings, but we've confirmed the opposite is true, you all received earnings last week but no email (for 3 days at least).[/QUOTE
So it was as I suspected and wrote above, just a delayed email. Thank you for clearing that up Mario.

Last edited: