Need help watching on TV

HolliAnne

I watch TV on a new Samsung smart TV using ROKU. I got the Rumble channel but when I look at it it is totally different than what is on my IPad. I tried to watch from my IPad using airplay but that didn’t work.

is there a plan to update the channel on ROKU? I wat to remove YouTube but will need it until I can watch Rumble videos on my TV. I specifically watch Devin Ny us and Dan Bongino...

Thanks

Holli Fisher

Amorak66

I have the same trouble- I have ROKU and it has the Rumble App /logo on it but it is different than on my computer and if I search Dan Bongino on ROKU nothing is found--- It appears that the APP for Rumble on ROKU is just a limited edition and has very limited availability:
You can hook a computer up to your tv and watch through your computer sending it to your tv, but that is an inconvenience unless you already have a computer already hooked up to your tv :

Pssapienza

I am new to Rumble and moved here due to switch by Dan Bongino. I can get Bongino on my I-Pad but not on my TV Through the ROKU channel.
Anyone know how long before I can Watch my daily does of Bongino on my TV. I am eliminating my U-Tube Stream!!!!

Thanks

Paul

GirlFriday

I watch TV on a new Samsung smart TV using ROKU. I got the Rumble channel but when I look at it it is totally different than what is on my IPad. I tried to watch from my IPad using airplay but that didn’t work.

is there a plan to update the channel on ROKU? I wat to remove YouTube but will need it until I can watch Rumble videos on my TV. I specifically watch Devin Ny us and Dan Bongino...

Thanks

Holli Fisher
Exact same issue here. Can’t get rid of YouTube until I can watch Bongino on my Roku TV. YouTube let’s you cast directly to the tv.