My Videos keep getting rejected

Platinum

Hi there, I am a new member here.
Well I've been uploading a few videos under exclusive license on Rumble, but seems like every type of video I upload gets rejected,
I will show you:

1585776785682.png

Any help regarding this would be really appreciated.

cdngreenwaterdiver

Looking at the first one about the sports car, am correct stating that it looks as though the photos are screen shots? and not something recorded or photographed by you? From my experience, Rumble looks for interesting, out of the ordinary, content. Content used MUST be yours, recorded or photographed by you and all must be footage you own. Keep working at it.

Platinum

That's going to make it a lot more difficult then. But what if the photos are under distribution license? Even then it's a problem?
I see many news like videos on rumble that don't have recorded completely by themselves, but rather edited. Should I try under Non-Exclusive license?

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
That's going to make it a lot more difficult then.
That's the point, we discourage anyone from uploading content that doesn't belong to them. You can't claim royalty free or copyright free content as your own, and that's the point of submitting content under the exclusive license, you're telling Rumble that the content is yours and no one else's, which isn't true since it isn't.

You cannot earn money off the work of other people. You need to film your own videos.

DavidMcNab

I see Cdngreenwaterdiver mentioned what I saw as well....
You're doing a few things that don't work well on Rumble.
The Audi video is stills, which aren't as successful on a video platform. They are also images that I suspect don't belong to you. If so, that's a copyright issue.
The lake in Pakistan is beautiful, but what is unique enough to appeal to the world audience?
Marketable videos must be something that will capture the interests of people within seconds and hold it.
But don't give up. Watch a few of the front page videos and see what is working for others.

Platinum

That's the point, we discourage anyone from uploading content that doesn't belong to them. You can't claim royalty free or copyright free content as your own, and that's the point of submitting content under the exclusive license, you're telling Rumble that the content is yours and no one else's, which isn't true since it isn't.

You cannot earn money off the work of other people. You need to film your own videos.
Well, even though YouTube isn't strict on this SPECIFICALLY, I guess I understand.
But what's frustrating is my cinematography video was also rejected which I filmed COMPLETELY myself.

Like what David said, I guess I will try to find something marketable or publish under other licenses.

DavidMcNab

In the beginning, I uploaded videos and didn't understand why some did well and others didn't. It was feedback from staff and other users, along with personal experience that helped me.
Never give up. You'll be successful if you learn, adapt, and keep trying. There is no platform as good as Rumble for people in our position to earn money and have their videos promoted. Until you have a very large YouTube following of your own, there is no other way to have a comparable opportunity.

Lightenergy042

In the beginning, I uploaded videos and didn't understand why some did well and others didn't. It was feedback from staff and other users, along with personal experience that helped me.
Never give up. You'll be successful if you learn, adapt, and keep trying. There is no platform as good as Rumble for people in our position to earn money and have their videos promoted. Until you have a very large YouTube following of your own, there is no other way to have a comparable opportunity.
As a newbie here, I find this very inspirational. Thank you, David.