my videos are not being approved

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
hey there , my videos are being approved for listing. not a single video. what is the criteria to upload a video. can anyone guide me please. i am a new member
Make sure that the content you're uploading is yours first of all.

Also, the content needs to be generally entertaining and in high quality. You're uploading content that's not considered entertaining, is quite old and is also very low quality.

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
I had a look at the channel. I see two videos. I don't know about the PS2 video but the other one is simply a screen capture of a commercial video created by somebody else.
I don't know how people would think that they can upload the work of somebody else and then profit from views. I'd love to hear an explanation of the logic on this because I've seen it several times now. How could that work?

cdngreenwaterdiver

I had a look at the channel. I see two videos. I don't know about the PS2 video but the other one is simply a screen capture of a commercial video created by somebody else.
I don't know how people would think that they can upload the work of somebody else and then profit from views. I'd love to hear an explanation of the logic on this because I've seen it several times now. How could that work?
I was thinking the same. Somehow some "creators" have come to believe just sending in any video will make money. Not quite sure how that came about unless they were misinformed from somewhere.

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
I was thinking the same. Somehow some "creators" have come to believe just sending in any video will make money. Not quite sure how that came about unless they were misinformed from somewhere.
This is a mystery we grapple with on a daily basis 😂😂😂
I get people approaching me regularly, asking how to upload a video to Rumble, but it's a viral video that belongs to somebody else. I'm stumped on this.