My video is stuck in processing since yesterday but its works fine on youtube ?

Eastendexplorer

I uploaded a video to Rumble but its been stuck in processing since yesterday it will go as high as 40% then drops down to 0% sometimes it will go to 20% then back down to 0% but the video works fine on youtube and got lots of views when i synced it to my channel and i dont wont to lose my video is there anyway this can be fixed without losing my video Thank you

Attachments

BenW

Trustworthy Member
I uploaded a video to Rumble but its been stuck in processing since yesterday it will go as high as 40% then drops down to 0% sometimes it will go to 20% then back down to 0% but the video works fine on youtube and got lots of views when i synced it to my channel and i dont wont to lose my video is there anyway this can be fixed without losing my video Thank you
Did you delete the (original) video after uploading? If not, I should upload it again and delete this one.

WHATYOUMISSED

I have four videos that say "processing" one for a week and the other three less than a week. am I doing something wrong?

Eastendexplorer

Did you delete the (original) video after uploading? If not, I should upload it again and delete this one.
No everything uploaded fine video was still on my Computer at the time of uploading everything went good until it went to processing on Rumble but for some reason it just stayed in processing but it synced to Youtube no problem my worry is if i delete the video from Rumble will i lose the video that was synced to Youtube ?

BenW

Trustworthy Member
No everything uploaded fine video was still on my Computer at the time of uploading everything went good until it went to processing on Rumble but for some reason it just stayed in processing but it synced to Youtube no problem my worry is if i delete the video from Rumble will i lose the video that was synced to Youtube ?
I don't think so, but I never used the synced option, so I'm not sure.