My video has not been uploaded to YouTube

abdo5171

who can help me when my video is approved but has no view at Rumble.com and has not been uploaded to youtube even though my video is very attractive, thank you
you mean has not uploaded to your channel First thing Did you made auto syndication to your channel?
or
you mean has not uploaded to Rumble channel ,if you mean Rumble channel not all videos we upload here they put it in there channel on youtube
I think they chose the best only.

Only videos approved for full distribution are submitted by Rumble to YouTube. If your content has been accepted for full distribution, you will get an email indicating so.
Rumble.com email has been sent to me with content * Your video has been approved for limited distribution! *
Please explain to me that my video has not been uploaded to YouTube and how will I make money, thank you.

Attachments

you mean has not uploaded to your channel First thing Did you made auto syndication to your channel?
or
you mean has not uploaded to Rumble channel ,if you mean Rumble channel not all videos we upload here they put it in there channel on youtube
I think they chose the best only.
Rumble.com email has been sent to me with content * Your video has been approved for limited distribution! *
Please explain to me that my video has not been uploaded to YouTube and how will I make money, thank you.

Attachments

DavidMcNab

who can help me when my video is approved but has no view at Rumble.com and has not been uploaded to youtube even though my video is very attractive, thank you
The first thing to understand is the approval process. I believe hundreds of videos are submitted each day. I can't say how many are approved for *Front page promotion*, but there are a limited number. Rumble cannot market every video in this way, so they chose the ones that they predict will perform best. Those are usually marketed to MSN, AOL, Yahoo and other sites, although they don't always get selected by all.
Generally, they also appear on the Rumble YouTube channels. This type of approval is your best shot at the money you hope for.

*Limited Distribution* approval means the promotion is almost always limited to just the Rumble player. This means less revenue in almost all cases, but occasionally they can perform well and become selected for full promotion later.

I always compare it to writing a book. It can be accepted by a library and stored on a shelf in the back and a few people will see it. But if the book is displayed in the windows, it will get a lot more views.

An important thing to learn is how to increase your chances at winning that front page propmtion. Focus on quality content with unique footage, catchy and descriptive (but accurate titles), and well written narratives that highlight something unique about your subjects.
Learn as much as you can by watching other videos, especially top earners and editor picks. There is a lot of good discussion here in the form too. Keep the questions coming. The community is a friendly one!

nademedeiros

Like Mario said, only videos approved for Full Distribution are uploaded to the YouTube channel; videos approved for Limited Distribution are not.

Rabea

The first thing to understand is the approval process. I believe hundreds of videos are submitted each day. I can't say how many are approved for *Front page promotion*, but there are a limited number. Rumble cannot market every video in this way, so they chose the ones that they predict will perform best. Those are usually marketed to MSN, AOL, Yahoo and other sites, although they don't always get selected by all.
Generally, they also appear on the Rumble YouTube channels. This type of approval is your best shot at the money you hope for.

*Limited Distribution* approval means the promotion is almost always limited to just the Rumble player. This means less revenue in almost all cases, but occasionally they can perform well and become selected for full promotion later.

I always compare it to writing a book. It can be accepted by a library and stored on a shelf in the back and a few people will see it. But if the book is displayed in the windows, it will get a lot more views.

An important thing to learn is how to increase your chances at winning that front page propmtion. Focus on quality content with unique footage, catchy and descriptive (but accurate titles), and well written narratives that highlight something unique about your subjects.
Learn as much as you can by watching other videos, especially top earners and editor picks. There is a lot of good discussion here in the form too. Keep the questions coming. The community is a friendly one!
good info
thanks

good to know

BenW

David explained it very well. You can always upload your video to your own YouTube channel or other sites like facebook (link to Rumble) etc.