My Video has 24Million views on Rumble YouTube and PAYOUT seems wrong

Hello,

I have a video that was posted on Rumble's Youtube channel that has 24Million views, and I don't think I have been paid out correctly on the views. Can somebody please tell me what they think might be wrong here or what the possible payout should be?

Here is the link to my video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n08nDHzJMY

Just to clarify I was only paid out on the video but not as much as another video that has another 24million views. I have looked on website that show potential earning the price is astronomically more than what I have been paid out.

How do you monitor or tell on the payouts for an individual video?

I would love for somebody to explain and would really love for somebody from Rumble to jump on a call with me to explain.

thank you
Josh

Tripwire

I do not know about your case but I know youtube views pay nowhere near the amount Rumble does, if your video had 24 million views on the rumble player you would be looking at a lot more money.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hello,

I have a video that was posted on Rumble's Youtube channel that has 24Million views, and I don't think I have been paid out correctly on the views. Can somebody please tell me what they think might be wrong here or what the possible payout should be?

Here is the link to my video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n08nDHzJMY

Just to clarify I was only paid out on the video but not as much as another video that has another 24million views. I have looked on website that show potential earning the price is astronomically more than what I have been paid out.

How do you monitor or tell on the payouts for an individual video?

I would love for somebody to explain and would really love for somebody from Rumble to jump on a call with me to explain.

thank you
Josh
You must keep in mind that the majority of these views come from YouTube, and their CPM is much lower than Rumble's.

As tripwire mentioned the calculation of the potential earnings would make more sense if all those views happened at today's rates in Rumble only.

Not only is CPM a variable rate, but as you know it is much lower on YouTube. I verified your earnings and they're accurate.

You must keep in mind that the majority of these views come from YouTube, and their CPM is much lower than Rumble's.

As tripwire mentioned the calculation of the potential earnings would make more sense if all those views happened at today's rates in Rumble only.

Not only is CPM a variable rate, but as you know it is much lower on YouTube. I verified your earnings and they're accurate.

Thank you Mario for your response and your great customer service! I was wondering if possible, could I get on the phone with somebody about this video and my account? I have several questions i've been wanting to ask and I am not the best communicator over email.

Just trying to figure out why does it have 24 million views on Youtube but on 53K views on rumble.

Love to chat with you please.

Again I appreciate your expertise.

Josh

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Thank you Mario for your response and your great customer service! I was wondering if possible, could I get on the phone with somebody about this video and my account? I have several questions i've been wanting to ask and I am not the best communicator over email.

Just trying to figure out why does it have 24 million views on Youtube but on 53K views on rumble.

Love to chat with you please.

Again I appreciate your expertise.

Josh
Hi Josh,

Unfortunately we don't offer phone support, the support team online deals with inquiries online.

Take your time and write us an email to support@rumble.com, if we have any doubts we'll reply back to you until you're completely satisfied.

Thank you Mario,

Understand your policy, I will write an email with all my questions. Would you please consider featuring this video because even though it's the second highest on Rumble's Youtube I don't believe it's ever been an editor's pick or featured. I think there is an opportunity here that we both can benefit from.

Thanks again,

Josh