My very first video

Hello Everyone,

After going through the forum for so many days I have at last uploaded my very first video on rumble.

I have a question with the admin team, that if someone used my video or part of my video in their own video, than what will happen to such videos.
Will the content ID system automatically detect such videos ?
And will I be getting the earnings from those videos ??

Because I am almost sure that people would be using my videos in their content.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hello Everyone,

After going through the forum for so many days I have at last uploaded my very first video on rumble.

I have a question with the admin team, that if someone used my video or part of my video in their own video, than what will happen to such videos.
Will the content ID system automatically detect such videos ?
And will I be getting the earnings from those videos ??

Because I am almost sure that people would be using my videos in their content.
If someone uses your content without adding any material content you will rewarded as if it were your own video. But under fair use, other parties can use your content freely as long as they're adding enough work that it becomes a distinct piece of work, such as reaction videos.

If someone uses your content without adding any material content you will rewarded as if it were your own video. But under fair use, other parties can use your content freely as long as they're adding enough work that it becomes a distinct piece of work, such as reaction videos.
thank you for the reply Mario.

What if they make a collage and use some seconds of my video in theirs ?