My uploads don't show up in search results

Leviathan72

Is there a reason my videos don't show up in the search results?
I tried searching with my account, and also my wife tried with her account, but nothing shows up in search results.
I even typed in the exact title of the video, still no results.

cdngreenwaterdiver

Is there a reason my videos don't show up in the search results?
I tried searching with my account, and also my wife tried with her account, but nothing shows up in search results.
I even typed in the exact title of the video, still no results.
How long ago did you upload them? also have they been given profit sharing or limited approval yet?

Leviathan72

I uploaded them yesterday as far as I know I never used the profit-sharing part. I received emails for some of them, which say "Your video is live on rumble and Ads-free"

cdngreenwaterdiver

I uploaded them yesterday, as far as I know, I never used the profit-sharing part. I received emails for some of them, which say "Your video is live on rumble and Ads-free"
Not sure what you mean by not using the profit sharing part. If you selected them to not be sold that may be why they went live right away. I would email support@rumble.com and ask but they usually state in their email what type of approval you received. I try to gain profit sharing in order to make money. You can make some with limited but it is low in comparison.

BenW

Trustworthy Member
I uploaded them yesterday, as far as I know, I never used the profit-sharing part. I received emails for some of them, which say "Your video is live on rumble and Ads-free"
Not sure what you mean by not using the profit sharing part. If you selected them to not be sold that may be why they went live right away. I would email support@rumble.com and ask but they usually state in their email what type of approval you received. I try to gain profit sharing in order to make money. You can make some with limited but it is low in comparison.
He can't use profit sharing, because the videos are of Fox News.