My personal admiration for rumble is this, the rumble trophy wood sculpture that I incorporate logic, though unfinished, looking forward to support an

phucpham

1601446687402557422952.jpg
As I said in the update, personal admiration, there will be a little fun with rumble, I work as a small indie wood sculptor, and reward myself with a trophy with a rumble logo with crystal God-centered, I make the trophy by hand it may not be aesthetically perfect, but I am satisfied with the product with a certain logic, I hope for reasonable support and suggestions I customize and I don't look forward to the complexity, this is my personal sincerity with rumble, thanks

sloggervlogger

View attachment 1206As I said in the update, personal admiration, there will be a little fun with rumble, I work as a small indie wood sculptor, and reward myself with a trophy with a rumble logo with crystal God-centered, I make the trophy by hand it may not be aesthetically perfect, but I am satisfied with the product with a certain logic, I hope for reasonable support and suggestions I customize and I don't look forward to the complexity, this is my personal sincerity with rumble, thanks
I hope you've done a Timelapse video, how you made it! Would be great to watch! šŸ˜Š

BenW

Trustworthy Member
View attachment 1206As I said in the update, personal admiration, there will be a little fun with rumble, I work as a small indie wood sculptor, and reward myself with a trophy with a rumble logo with crystal God-centered, I make the trophy by hand it may not be aesthetically perfect, but I am satisfied with the product with a certain logic, I hope for reasonable support and suggestions I customize and I don't look forward to the complexity, this is my personal sincerity with rumble, thanks
Looks really awesome! Well made!