My most popular video NOT making money on Rumble!

Hello friends,
This morning I'm feeling bugged - I have a viral video on YouTube that was viewed over 40,000 times in the month of June. According to Rumble, that video made "no money" in the month of June! I have over 500 videos on my YouTube channel (not associated with Rumble) and ALL of them made money in June. One video with 4,000 views made over $21 in the month of June. Just now I clicked on my viral video and a Geico ad played. My question now is this - how can I remove this video from Rumble so that my most prolific video can start making me money again? Any pointers?
Thanks,
Southwest ORV

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Hello friends,
This morning I'm feeling bugged - I have a viral video on YouTube that was viewed over 40,000 times in the month of June. According to Rumble, that video made "no money" in the month of June! I have over 500 videos on my YouTube channel (not associated with Rumble) and ALL of them made money in June. One video with 4,000 views made over $21 in the month of June. Just now I clicked on my viral video and a Geico ad played. My question now is this - how can I remove this video from Rumble so that my most prolific video can start making me money again? Any pointers?
Thanks,
Southwest ORV
If your video was accepted by Rumble and it went "LIve" than you can't delete the video anymore. Only when it is still 'Rumbling'.

sloggervlogger

Hello friends,
Thanks,
Southwest ORV
Just wait a little longer! If the video made money, you will get it! We only had the April right now with YouTube Payment. May payments is due now, so June payment you won't see until next month! It all takes a bit of time until you see your earnings, but in the end, it's worth it!

Just wait a little longer! If the video made money, you will get it! We only had the April right now with YouTube Payment. May payments is due now, so June payment you won't see until next month! It all takes a bit of time until you see your earnings, but in the end, it's worth it!
Ok, I will wait till August 5th. But something weird is going on with Rumble and I don't like it. In the past it has been steady and reliable, but suddenly there are "no earnings" and it's way past the date when I usually get paid.

Your squeaks had nothing to do with your grease. Today was just payout day for all of us.
YouTube pays Rumble. Then Rumble pays us. It's an unavoidable delay.
Great channel and content. I definitely have been learning a lot just from reading your posts and looking at your channel. Thanks for being such a great supportive contributor to the rest of us Rumblers.

Your squeaks had nothing to do with your grease. Today was just payout day for all of us.
YouTube pays Rumble. Then Rumble pays us. It's an unavoidable delay.
Ok, I just found it very coincidental. I emailed my Rumble contact this morning and she indicated that my videos have not earned any money lately and that is why there was no reported revenue. I replied that someone must be making money on my videos with 40,000+ YouTube views. Several hours later the revenue shows up. But I believe you, because I know you are a pro-Rumbler and I see you on all of the threads. Just very coincidental.

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
Ok, I just found it very coincidental. I emailed my Rumble contact this morning and she indicated that my videos have not earned any money lately and that is why there was no reported revenue. I replied that someone must be making money on my videos with 40,000+ YouTube views. Several hours later the revenue shows up. But I believe you, because I know you are a pro-Rumbler and I see you on all of the threads. Just very coincidental.
I know that many people question the earnings and payouts. I had questions at the start too. I'm a "believe it when I see it" kind of guy. The earnings have always come in, although the timing varies. But Rumble staff are clear that this is common in the industry and too many factors play a role in payouts for them to predict it to the day.
It helped me a lot to meet the staff. They are good people and they will always be honest with us. They've earned my trust.
The numbers will match up a month or two (sometimes three) later, but they won't make sense a few weeks after upload.

BeeDIY

Actually all of us face same problem before. And i think the root cause is "Rumble is lacking on publish Youtube Earning Posted Date & Payment Date".
Form the fact i learn, Youtube payment of month N will show up in first half of month N+2. Payment date will be Friday of Week 2 N+2.
Example: Youtube May earning is posted in W2 July. Payment will be Friday 17-Jul.
Hope it help.

BeeDIY

Another very important thing is:
Rumble is very fair & transparent.
Please just believe in the platform and just focus on making money, money will come to you fairly.