Multiple showings of same video in battle app

I've been working on tickets and tonight out of the 1st 20 videos I saw 4 videos repost exactly the same video at least twice. That means they get an advantage and multiple chances got same people to vote for them. No one stands a chance.

Totally agreed. Love it all, but within two days, the news has taken over the leader board. And I’ve seen half these videos already on news. I liked it when it was FUN AND LIGHTHEARTED... I escape reality with rumble, now I see all news clippings over and over... hope they add a new section For news.

PaulRimmer

We know how you feel! We're trying to crack the Top 10, but it's hard when Dan Bongino (whom we LOVE) and Just The News (which we also love) have the TOP 8 spots! ☺
It may be great for Rumble and their exposure, but with all this massive domination , I feel Rumble have forgotten what they went to market with, " supporting the creator ' and it makes the leaderboard just a big joke and a waste of time . If things don't change soon after this initial ' excitement ' it will just become another 'chan' style posting board and folk will not bother uploading, including myself ..

einsteinparrot

This is very sad. Rumble's battles were a great place for people to take a break from the news. To enjoy cute, funny, and lighthearted videos. Now it seems someone has entered the playground, kicking up dirt and ruining it for everyone.

PaulRimmer

This is very sad. Rumble's battles were a great place for people to take a break from the news. To enjoy cute, funny, and lighthearted videos. Now it seems someone has entered the playground, kicking up dirt and ruining it for everyone.
Could not agree more , sadly .... I used to know where to find your videos! .. Not wishing to offend anyone, but if Rumble is trying to attract a Global audience, It's not helping or of any major interest to members outside of the USA with all this Trump / Bongino stuff... short term exposure will cost them long term members if thought is not given to the stupid domination of this stuff ( that can be seen on the news anyway I imagine..

MaxtheMoluccan

The political Podcasts and news shows are ruining it for the smaller creators. Are battles going to become a popularity contest for nightly news clips and already popular podcasts? I thought it was a wonderful opportunity for smaller creators to showcase content and get discovered - that is no longer the case. I agree with @einsteinparrot that Rumble is where we come for lighthearted entertainment. Very disappointed

MaxtheMoluccan

Could not agree more , sadly .... I used to know where to find your videos! .. Not wishing to offend anyone, but if Rumble is trying to attract a Global audience, It's not helping or of any major interest to members outside of the USA with all this Trump / Bongino stuff... short term exposure will cost them long term members if thought is not given to the stupid domination of this stuff ( that can be seen on the news anyway I imagine..
Both Einstein and myself are very active on other social media platforms and YouTube. Maybe those are the future?

PaulRimmer

Both Einstein and myself are very active on other social media platforms and YouTube. Maybe those are the future?
I realise, but I loved seeing you guys ( and Ricco ) lol, and others on here .. It' what Rumble is all about and what they claim to be ,: I fail to believe that right at this moment, management at Rumble are looking at this situation and as it seems, endorsing it . I really like Rumble and am only motivated to express here as i hope I'm not the only one feeling this way! I will keep following you guys !

MaxtheMoluccan

I realise, but I loved seeing you guys ( and Ricco ) lol, and others on here .. It' what Rumble is all about and what they claim to be ,: I fail to believe that right at this moment, management at Rumble are looking at this situation and as it seems, endorsing it . I really like Rumble and am only motivated to express here as i hope I'm not the only one feeling this way! I will keep following you guys !
If you read the news Right wing politics is one of the new owners of Rumble. I suspect Rumble will never be the same again. Sigh.

einsteinparrot

@PaulRimmer Thank you for your support! Hopefully, Rumble management will comment on this situation and will let us know what direction they are taking the platform. I started with Rumble in July of 2016 and been on YouTube since 2007. I realize nothing is forever and this landscape is constantly changing. I'm trying to keep my cool and have patience. Best of luck to all of you creators who create and spread laughter and joy.

Kattjo24

And furthermore...they accused me of multiple voting fraud (which I was not) and took off my 1 video. Now this??