Multimillonaire in Rumble!! Thanks!!

DavidMcNab

I'm not seeing anything different on mine. I'm so envious. I hope you new millionaires don't forget all us little people when you get your yachts and mansions!

tnasty

is it possible to still make money in 2020 on rumble ? im a new content creator. Every time i upload my videos it gets rejected for some reason i dont know why.

If someone knows the problem please help or give me insight on how to solve this problem

sloggervlogger

is it possible to still make money in 2020 on rumble ? im a new content creator. Every time i upload my videos it gets rejected for some reason i dont know why.

If someone knows the problem please help or give me insight on how to solve this problem
Have a look at other peoples video, you might get an idea :)

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member

The reason your two videos were rejected last year is because they're filmed in low quality, they're not very interesting and they're only 5 seconds long. There's not much we can do to promote these.

cdngreenwaterdiver

The reason your two videos were rejected last year is because they're filmed in low quality, they're not very interesting and they're only 5 seconds long. There's not much we can do to promote these.
How is it suspected that a 5 second video would get promoted