Monetized to Ads Free

Leviathan72

Is it possible to change these uploads from Monetized to Ads Free, or do I have to delete them and try again?

Monetized
Hannity ~ Full Show ~ 21st September 2020.

Monetized
Lou Dobbs Tonight ~ Full Show ~ 21st September 2020.

Monetized
Tucker Carlson Tonight ~ Full Show ~ 21st September 2020.

I don't know why they say Monetized,
I'm not interested in the monetary side of things, well at least until I start my own material.

I have similar uploads and they say, Ads Free, I'm not certain but I think that's right if I only want to share videos without any profit sharing, etc.

sloggervlogger

Is it possible to change these uploads from Monetized to Ads Free, or do I have to delete them and try again?

Monetized

Monetized

Monetized

I'm not interested in the monetary side of things, well at least until I start my own material.

I have similar uploads and they say, Ads Free, I'm not certain but I think that's right if I only want to share videos without any profit sharing, etc.
Strange, that they made it to the monetizing stage at all.

BenW

Trustworthy Member

Monetized

Monetized

Monetized

Normally you can't delete monetized videos, but like @sloggervlogger I think it's strange that they made it to the monetization.
If you can't delete them I should sent a mail to support@rumble.com to ask if it is possible to change it.