Monetized Direct URL VS Embed IFRAME URL

Status
Not open for further replies.

click3rs

Good Afternoon all

I trying to figure out how I should share my videos across my social media. I saw that I can use "Monetized Direct URL" and "Embed IFRAME URL" but I am not sure how they work, I mean, if I use the "Embed IFRAME URL" or the direct address from browser address bar, I will not receive views/money? I will just receive views/money if I use "Monetized Direct URL" ? as the name suggest "Monetized" ..

How those address works?
1595588438318.png

Thankyou.

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Good Afternoon all

I trying to figure out how I should share my videos across my social media. I saw that I can use "Monetized Direct URL" and "Embed IFRAME URL" but I am not sure how they work, I mean, if I use the "Embed IFRAME URL" or the direct address from browser address bar, I will not receive views/money? I will just receive views/money if I use "Monetized Direct URL" ? as the name suggest "Monetized" ..

How those address works?
View attachment 981

Thankyou.
In this thread was the same question, so you can find your answer there: https://community.rumble.com/threads/can-someone-explain-the-difference-if-any-in-how-you-embed-your-videos-on-your-personal-website.13252/#post-27920

Status
Not open for further replies.