Monetize videos that i have permission to use

I wonder if i can make a profile on Rumble and i will upload videos that i have find on social media and youtube with the permission from original owner? Original owner will fill a google doc with his detailes (email, name, last name, social media profiles etc) and i will upload the videos here. Is it possible?

I wonder if i can make a profile on Rumble and i will upload videos that i have find on social media and youtube with the permission from original owner? Original owner will fill a google doc with his detailes (email, name, last name, social media profiles etc) and i will upload the videos here. Is it possible?
- You specify the copyright of the video and forever the copyright belongs to that person.
- So when posting to rumble.com they only have the right to watch the video and cannot make money with that video because the copyright holder is not you
- If you want more, you can ask Mario if he is an administrator (Creator Support Team)

https://rumble.com/user/sctech1080/

PubgMasterGame

you can mail support team for this action
support@rumble.com

The problem is not that simple. The copyright is not an in stop graved right. You can give up on it, just as we do to Rumble. (theoretically) We still (kind of) own the videos, but Rumble earns money with them. For us and themselves as well.
So basically, if you take a video from someone, and have a written document, in which the owner clearly states that he gives you the right to use AND monetise the video, then I don't really see anything in the way of uploading the video to Rumble. Of course with the mention, that the document has to be shared with Rumble as well.