Missing money on Payoneer

tvasko93

I cashed out about two weeks ago. "pending XX$" was standing in the green box for about ten days. Now it is gone and in account transactions I have a payment 06.04.2018, but the money never came on my Payoneer account. It is my second time that I cash out and the first time the money came the same day when the payment was. What is the problem now??

sloggervlogger

I was very interested in payoneer when I read about it. It would of suited me better than PayPal, but I'm so glad I haven't switched from Paypal after reading all the reviews of payoneer. Missing money seems to be a norm with them. I hope you get it sorted out.

tvasko93

I am using Payoneer all the time for personal and business purpose and this is the first time that money is missing there. I was wondering if the money is really sent to my account, should I complain to Rumble or Payoneer?

tvasko93

I wrote them mail 2 days ago, but still no answer. If anyone finds out what is the problem, please write here.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hello everyone,

We had some delays with Payoneer this week, we'll be reviewing and fully completing all pending Payoneer transactions this Friday at the latest.