Meet Rumble at Vidcon

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone, Rumble will be hosting a lunch on June 24th where you can meet fellow creators and publishers.

Time: June 24th from 11am to 3pm
Serving: Buffet style lunch
Swag: t-shirts, lanyards
Bonus: $50 advance payment on any video you upload on the same day of the event

Sample of attendees:
Rumble staff
LittleThings
ViralNova
PawMyGosh

Please email events@rumble.com with your name, rumble username and address if you wish to attend. Once confirmed, we will send you the location details.

DavidMcNab

Unfortunately, it's too far away for me, but I'd love to know if we could buy or win a Rumble T-shirt. I actually have a video idea that requires one. :)

I would very much like to attend, but sadly will be out of town on that day and returning too late. Have fun and best wishes always!

RE: "$50 advance payment on any video you upload on the same day of the event". I think this needs some further clarification. For example... If I upload 10 videos (of anything) on June 24th, you'll give me $500? Or, is this offer just for people that actually attend Vidcon and upload videos of the event?

is this taking place in Anaheim? did you all get an email notification of this? if so, how can i receive the same of updates etc. Thanks
Nevermind, i see this was a year ago, what the heck ,why am i seeing these still active, kinda strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.