Media Cube Network

Does anyone know anything about the Media Cube Network company and what they do ?
do not know English very well, so I will cover it as much as possible. Media Cube Network is a Belarusian multichannel network. (net YouTube) Distribution of income 80/20%. Their advantages are not present. If you have a YouTube channel, you should not connect to a media cube network. Lose 20% of income. https://mediacube.pro/ru/faq.php#t6

Attachments

Thank you so much. They contacted me and I knew they might be an MCN, which I'm not interested in, so I've ignored it. But I honestly had no idea who and what they were.

me neither, but I do need to do a little more research before I totally dismiss them .
I know you need to do your own research, but just wanted to say... when I started I locked myself in a contract with an MCN for three years. They took over my whole YouTube channel, but only ever really wanted one of my videos, so they only ever advertised one video, but I had to give them their percentage on all of my videos for doing absolutely nothing. It was a steep learning curve and I was glad when those three years were over and I could cancel the contract. I since made so much more money with the channel. I really regret wasting those three years, but at least it gave me a lesson to be more careful in the future and I certainly wouldn't fall for their BS anymore even if they would offer me 99%! What good is the high percentage if they don't do any work for it. They can say alot of what they do with your videos, trying to persuade you, but in the end they just want a % of your earning without any reward for you. They're happy, they get 20% on that 80/20 offer for doing nothing.

BenW

I know you need to do your own research, but just wanted to say... when I started I locked myself in a contract with an MCN for three years. They took over my whole YouTube channel, but only ever really wanted one of my videos, so they only ever advertised one video, but I had to give them their percentage on all of my videos for doing absolutely nothing. It was a steep learning curve and I was glad when those three years were over and I could cancel the contract. I since made so much more money with the channel. I really regret wasting those three years, but at least it gave me a lesson to be more careful in the future and I certainly wouldn't fall for their BS anymore even if they would offer me 99%! What good is the high percentage if they don't do any work for it. They can say alot of what they do with your videos, trying to persuade you, but in the end they just want a % of your earning without any reward for you. They're happy, they get 20% on that 80/20 offer for doing nothing.
Good to know! Thanks for the information.

Tripwire

Well Thank you Slogger for this info and I think I am going to take on board what you have said, because of your experience and give them a miss, when I have tried to see actually what they do, as far as I can see it is not much apart from giving me advice, which I need but not at the cost of my channel ! Its took me ages to gain subscribers and get to know some of my subscribers and actually get great views for some of my video's .Thank you so much.

Well Thank you Slogger for this info and I think I am going to take on board what you have said, because of your experience and give them a miss, when I have tried to see actually what they do, as far as I can see it is not much apart from giving me advice, which I need but not at the cost of my channel ! Its took me ages to gain subscribers and get to know some of my subscribers and actually get great views for some of my video's .Thank you so much.
You're welcome! :) Can I ask what your youtube channel is called?