make money from iran? is it possible?

Hi. I am a resident of Iran. Iran is in your allowed country list for making money from the rumble. Probably you know that Iran is considered to a Prohibited Country by Paypal. Now I want to know how I can make money from Iran on the rumble?

Thanks for your reply.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hi. I am a resident of Iran. Iran is in your allowed country list for making money from the rumble. Probably you know that Iran is considered to a Prohibited Country by Paypal. Now I want to know how I can make money from Iran on the rumble?

Thanks for your reply.
We make payments via PayPal or Payoneer only, one of these platforms needs to be legal in your country for you to receive payments.

What happen if I use my friend Paypal information from other country in "payment details" box and use my own address information in my rumble profile setting?
thanks for your reply.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
What happen if I use my friend Paypal information from other country in "payment details" box and use my own address information in my rumble profile setting?
thanks for your reply.
You may use any address you want, but keep in mind you won't be able to control payments to that address and if there's any issues after a successful payment has been completed by us you may not be able to resolve them if you require access to the account, so make sure that your friend is someone you trust, because once we issue the payment we cannot get it back.

DavidMcNab

Thanks for your reply. I checked it before. It does not support. However, there is no problem. I will use my friend Paypal account. Thank you very much.
I was going to suggest doing this. I know a few people who use paypal through friends. Just keep in mind that your friend may pay tax on the income if you get very successful. Paypal reports my income to revenue Canada, but there are many ways to use expenses to offset taxes.

Thanks for your reply.
u can use Paypal and link with visa card to withdraw the money if not supported in your country or Payoneer and withdraw throw it's card

Thanks for your reply.
i think it's no problem as rumble support Payoneer and Paypal