Magnetic pole shift, what’s that?

Lamont

Well to answer that question we must first realize that this is a Rabbit Hole. With all Rabbit holes they can go pretty deep.
Let me first say I am No scientists, Nor am I trying to be come one. I just want to bring awareness to the subject. I feel this would be a great place to begin a new conversation, that may bring the whole world to into a one state of mind. Now it’s up to the Researcher (Us) To For Look For truths in a sea of False truths.
Now to answer that question. What is a magnetic Pole shift. A Magnetic pole shift is where our two poles (North&South) converge on a single location then split into new magnetic north and south. now that may not seem bad in your head or maybe your heart’s beating out of your chest. Either way what I’m going describe to you Next IS going to make your heart Race. What your about to read is my interpretation Book of Enoch chapter1

The Sun will come forth from His dwelling,
4. And the eternal God will tread upon the earth,
⌈And appear From light⌉
And appear in the strength of His might from the heaven of heavens.
5. And all shall be smitten with fear
And the Watchers shall quake,
And great fear and trembling shall seize them unto the ends of the earth.
6. And the high mountains shall be shaken,
And the high hills shall be made low,
And shall melt like wax before the flame.
7. And the earth shall be ⌈wholly⌉ rent in sunder,
And all that is upon the earth shall perish,
And there shall be a judgement upon all (men).
8. But with the survivors of Catastrophe He will make peace with the sun
And will protect them
And mercy shall be upon them.
And they shall be prospered,
And they shall ⌈all⌉ be blessed.
⌈And One who guides will help them all⌉,
And light shall appear unto them,
⌈And He will make peace with them⌉.
9. And behold! He cometh with ten thousand of Survivors To spread wisdom and words of strength and compassion. To all.

Such a thing will happen.
but to tie them together.
Well if you look up cia and Adam eve a pdf file with a Sanitized 20 pages of a book written by Chan Thomas. Let’s just say that’s a great start to begin. Now if you would like o go to a scientist page on YouTube he goes into complete Detail on this subject and the Title subject.

I believe our gov has known for a long Long Long time. And I can understand why they would choose to not say anything in the beginning. But now we are in Cycle 25, I think it’s time.

View: https://youtu.be/wvjJqIXYT1w