Lower Cashouts

KenMcDougal

I saw that that too but I just look at it like "money in the bank." It's a numbers game. The more videos you upload and get approved, the more money they will start earning collectively over time. I've found that, a lot on online website platforms have a $50 minimum payment threshold. I don't really have a problem with it. I'm just going to keep uploading more videos and that way, I think it will hit that $50 threshold faster.

sloggervlogger

I saw that that too but I just look at it like "money in the bank." It's a numbers game. The more videos you upload and get approved, the more money they will start earning collectively over time. I've found that, a lot on online website platforms have a $50 minimum payment threshold. I don't really have a problem with it. I'm just going to keep uploading more videos and that way, I think it will hit that $50 threshold faster.
That's the way to do it. :)

Well as someone who has been here for 5 years, I say have fun with that.