Long wait times lately

I am all for growth and very happy for Rumble to be taking it to a whole new level and getting lots of new creators, but I do miss the days you could post a video and have it accepted the next day.

I uploaded on Sunday and am still waiting. Hopeully with this growth will come a new system to support it. I am uploading less then half of what I used to due to much longer editing periods.

Just curious if there is something in the works to speed things up?

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
I am all for growth and very happy for Rumble to be taking it to a whole new level and getting lots of new creators, but I do miss the days you could post a video and have it accepted the next day.

I uploaded on Sunday and am still waiting. Hopeully with this growth will come a new system to support it. I am uploading less then half of what I used to due to much longer editing periods.

Just curious if there is something in the works to speed things up?
Hi Morgan,

I understand your frustration, and you're not alone. We will actually be making an announcement on this soon, but I'll give you some details as to what changes we've recently made to speed up this process.

We have actually doubled the size of the editorial staff in the last few weeks, and they're currently undergoing training. We're hoping in the next few weeks to bring the wait time to under 24 hours, and that's including weekends.

We'll go into more detail soon, but that's a few good news in regards to this process.

That would be amazing indeed. I always worry about what if I'm lucky enough to he right at the scene of a major newsworthy event. And one of the few, or only one, to film it. I wouldn't want to give it to anyone but Rumble quite frankly. But if it happened on a weekend especially... yikes. 2 days later its be up after it the event hit the news? Could loose a lot of views because the mad rush of things would be done. Idk. I'm having trouble explaining.

That would be amazing indeed. I always worry about what if I'm lucky enough to he right at the scene of a major newsworthy event. And one of the few, or only one, to film it. I wouldn't want to give it to anyone but Rumble quite frankly. But if it happened on a weekend especially... yikes. 2 days later its be up after it the event hit the news? Could loose a lot of views because the mad rush of things would be done. Idk. I'm having trouble explaining.
I see what you are saying. News channels always want to be the 1st one to report on something or have "exclusives". Delays could mean lost money. Giving to the news agency directly could mean lost money too. Uploading to rumble and letting them have it for time sensitive material makes sense if that could be done.

AlviCat

Rumble must be growing fast, as my previous two video's got approved the very same day but only a few weeks later my latest is still pending for a while... I hope Rumble will be able to cope with the increasing supply of uploads!

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Rumble must be growing fast, as my previous two video's got approved the very same day but only a few weeks later my latest is still pending for a while... I hope Rumble will be able to cope with the increasing supply of uploads!
Hi AlviCat,

I'm not sure which video you're referring to, I see you've uploaded three videos and they're all live.

Can you send me the link?