Long videos

brenmichelle

Rumble was initially tailored to marketable viral clips that are usually very short. Now that there is a new demographic here, hopefully they will expand to create a good space for vloggers etc. I know they’re working hard to support the growth right now and might be overwhelmed at the moment.

Rumble was initially tailored to marketable viral clips that are usually very short. Now that there is a new demographic here, hopefully they will expand to create a good space for vloggers etc. I know they’re working hard to support the growth right now and might be overwhelmed at the moment.
That makes sense. I hope they can create something for vlogs. I would like to ditch YouTube. Thank you for replying!

All size videos are welcome here, but they might not be promoted to rumble partners. You can still grow your channel and upload videos without the over-censorship of YouTube.
I have uploaded 1 video to test the waters. It’s been pending since Sunday. I understand if it’s pending it’s still live. But I cannot locate the video on any feed. How do other people see it?

brenmichelle

I have uploaded 1 video to test the waters. It’s been pending since Sunday. I understand if it’s pending it’s still live. But I cannot locate the video on any feed. How do other people see it?
You should be able to find it under “my content”. I see it BBC when I go to your page

brenmichelle

That means it’s passed some checks and will go into the rumble battle tonight at 6 pm. You should find out if it’s accepted for rumble to promote tomorrow or the next day. Great vid by the way, I’m subscribed 👍

brenmichelle

Ok couple more questions....your video about the puppy playing tag shows 4 Rumbles. Does that mean it has gone into 4 Rumble battles? If so, how many Rumbles can you get on 1 video? Is a Rumble a good thing?
That video should go into the battle tonight. A rumble is just a “like” so whoever upvotes it will give you rumbles. The top ten videos earn money. I think your video will do better in the long run if rumble can promote it to your market. The rumble battle is fun, but your probably looking to grow viewership over the long run.
Thanks for subscribing to me!!

That video should go into the battle tonight. A rumble is just a “like” so whoever upvotes it will give you rumbles. The top ten videos earn money. I think your video will do better in the long run if rumble can promote it to your market. The rumble battle is fun, but your probably looking to grow viewership over the long run.
Thanks for subscribing to me!!
Wow! It’s all makes more sense now! Thank you again for all your help! Good luck with your Rumble!