Linking Youtube channel with Rumble

If you click yes on the auto syndication tab and put your youtube channel in it should upload to rumble/yt at the same time. It's on the second page while uploading a vid if you are uploading from a phone. Once the channel is entered it will auto default to yes on each new vid you upload and can manually turn it off for each vid if you need to. The only thing i noticed is you will still need to go back into ur yt acct and manually add the tags because those don't seem to transfer. I hope that helps!

If you click yes on the auto syndication tab and put your youtube channel in it should upload to rumble/yt at the same time. It's on the second page while uploading a vid if you are uploading from a phone. Once the channel is entered it will auto default to yes on each new vid you upload and can manually turn it off for each vid if you need to. The only thing i noticed is you will still need to go back into ur yt acct and manually add the tags because those don't seem to transfer. I hope that helps!
It worked cool
check my 1st video on channel
https://rumble.com/c-164511/

@Mario

Can u help me . I made New Account Yesterday for Mobile Pubg Game videos which i create with my phone recorder explaining how to play and great matches in Pubg . I linked my account with Youtube channel and started uploading videos and I put Youtube link in rumble upload and I choosed Full Management for Youtube , Today I saw That My videos Got Rejected Icon on them , Is it beacuse sth I did or Wrong option on Uploading ?

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
@Mario

Can u help me . I made New Account Yesterday for Mobile Pubg Game videos which i create with my phone recorder explaining how to play and great matches in Pubg . I linked my account with Youtube channel and started uploading videos and I put Youtube link in rumble upload and I choosed Full Management for Youtube , Today I saw That My videos Got Rejected Icon on them , Is it beacuse sth I did or Wrong option on Uploading ?
You can't submit content for full distribution when you don't own every part of the video. Unfortunately it will be rejected because of the use of copyrighted material (the game itself).

Try the upload under a Rumble only license, and may you get a chicken dinner!

You can't submit content for full distribution when you don't own every part of the video. Unfortunately it will be rejected because of the use of copyrighted material (the game itself).

Try the upload under a Rumble only license, and may you get a chicken dinner!
hahha i will try mario , can i ask if i put youtube link in rumble option will i still get views from youtube ?

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
hahha i will try mario , can i ask if i put youtube link in rumble option will i still get views from youtube ?
You can track your own views, but with Rumble Only management we will not post the video anywhere else, so we won't claim and track views outside our platform.