Limited distribution emails

photonut88

@Mario i had a thread yesterday about trying to figure out why my videos were still pending and now it’s gone. I’m not sure what happened.

Anyways I checked my email box and I do not have emails for the remaining videos that are pending. Mind you some of these videos have been pending for about 6 months now.

please help. Thank you.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
@Mario i had a thread yesterday about trying to figure out why my videos were still pending and now it’s gone. I’m not sure what happened.

Anyways I checked my email box and I do not have emails for the remaining videos that are pending. Mind you some of these videos have been pending for about 6 months now.

please help. Thank you.
Any videos approved for limited that you have not accepted after 30 days automatically become rejected. You will have to delete those videos and reupload them again.

I deleted the thread because it doesn't belong to the FAQ and it was overrun with spam. In the future you can email support directly, only staff can tell you the status of a video.

Ekysanti23

Any videos approved for limited that you have not accepted after 30 days automatically become rejected. You will have to delete those videos and reupload them again.

I deleted the thread because it doesn't belong to the FAQ and it was overrun with spam. In the future you can email support directly, only staff can tell you the status of a video.
Hi Mario, if the video is picked for limited distribution and the video owner accept it, can the video be deleted in the future?

DavidMcNab

Hi Mario, if the video is picked for limited distribution and the video owner accept it, can the video be deleted in the future?
Once you accept limited, it's on there forever. But I've had a few videos make me money despite being limited. And now, some limited distribution videos may find their way to a Rumble YouTube channel for specific content. Those channels can have high ECPM and make you decent money despite the lower promotion.
I'd accept limited and hope for some returns.