'Like' button on comments has more possibilities now.

BenW

I noticed some new ways of reacting on a comment. Some members already used it. If you want to like a comment it has more possibilities now I see. You can choose the normal 'like' (y) , but you can also choose a 'love' :love: or a 'haha':ROFLMAO: or a 'wow' ? for 'sad' :( and for 'angry' :mad: .
A thumbs up for me, like it was before would be enough for me to say that I agree with somebody else, but I can imagin some like more options...…

sloggervlogger

I noticed some new ways of reacting on a comment. Some members already used it. If you want to like a comment it has more possibilities now I see. You can choose the normal 'like' (y) , but you can also choose a 'love' :love: or a 'haha':ROFLMAO: or a 'wow' ? for 'sad' :( and for 'angry' :mad: .
A thumbs up for me, like it was before would be enough for me to say that I agree with somebody else, but I can imagin some like more options...…
Yes there are few little changes happening at the moment. The green online icon has changed as well.

PubgMasterGame

yeah i noticed some change in the design with online status also and whole template is now better