Let's create a group of people to watch.

MimiRabbit

Hello to all the creators who have a rumble account. What do you think about making a forum group here to watch the user's videos. Not on the principle of uploading individual movie links, but links to your own profiles and watching each movie with the ad. Then everyone will capture views. With a large group of forum users, you can raise a lot of our wallets. Subscriptions basically do nothing, we do not receive notifications about the new video of the user we subscribe to. Do you understand what I want to say through this post?

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
I love any ideas that promote the videos here. I love the ideas that help support other content creators. Great plan!
And if you watch it and like it, throw out a Rumble.
But I do get subscription notifications. There may be something different about our profile settings.

MimiRabbit

I need to check these settings because, as I wrote above, I do not receive any notifications about new videos of subscribed users.
But you understand me DavidMcNab ? every regular user leaves his mark here. We subscribe to each other. And we start watching our films with advertising.

sloggervlogger

Many Rumble users signed up to get the extra 5% , those can watch videos without ads when logged in. So it wouldn't help with revenue if that's what you're after. It would only help with views and subs and not the revenue. Like David, I do get a notification when someone uploaded a new video.

MimiRabbit

Many Rumble users signed up to get the extra 5% , those can watch videos without ads when logged in. So it wouldn't help with revenue if that's what you're after. It would only help with views and subs and not the revenue. Like David, I do get a notification when someone uploaded a new video.
does not really understand what you mean, i.e. if I check in my account settings that it shows earnings and gets an additional 5% for it, it means that if I want to watch someone's movie, it automatically flies without advertising?

MimiRabbit

I just noticed after a month that if he wants to see someone rumble, there is never an advertisement, why ??? How can I help a user get full views?

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
It's my feeling that the earnings from the members viewing my videos is a smaller amount than the benefit created by the visible earnings on each video. Your thinking is good, but I think Rumble has determined that the current scenario works better for us all.

MimiRabbit

It's my feeling that the earnings from the members viewing my videos is a smaller amount than the benefit created by the visible earnings on each video. Your thinking is good, but I think Rumble has determined that the current scenario works better for us all.
he still doesn't understand what Mario said. I just want to make sure that the logged in user provides us with a full video play

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
The platform chose to have ads not play when a member views videos. So the plays will not benefit the uploader, as I understand it. The choice to have ads discontinued is made when you agree to have your earnings displayed on your videos. So, if I understand your your question, the views by members will not help your earnings.
The logged in user cannot get you a video play unless they have opted to still see ads, which many didn't do. Maybe you're not following my explanation that the displayed earnings is connected with ad free plays.

MimiRabbit

The platform chose to have ads not play when a member views videos. So the plays will not benefit the uploader, as I understand it. The choice to have ads discontinued is made when you agree to have your earnings displayed on your videos. So, if I understand your your question, the views by members will not help your earnings.
The logged in user cannot get you a video play unless they have opted to still see ads, which many didn't do. Maybe you're not following my explanation that the displayed earnings is connected with ad free plays.
oki, I gave up 5%. So please check if you get an advertisement after entering my movie. And let me know

BenW

Trustworthy Member
For example, @ShortyandKodi does not show the amount received for the video, but there is an ad before the video.

What I know is that the ads have nothing to do with if the amount is shown or not you only can earn some more money (was it 5 %?)
If you are a Rumble member and you watch a video on rumble you don't see adds ( even if the amount received is shown by the video), so you can't earn money on those views.