jnrgreenscapes is our Winner of the Day! Congratulations!

@jnrgreenscapes is our Winner of the Day![/QUOTE]
With over 50 approved videos, 15 messages in our forum, and a big part of our great community for 3 years.

@jnrgreenscapes is our Winner of the Day!
So when I woke up this morning I had noticed there was $50 added to my account and So i cashed out and since there was a payment pending it was added to it and I have already received it..now I see $50 sitting in my account but I’m pretty sure I already cashed it out ..Not that I don’t like free money but I think I got the $50 twice..

So when I woke up this morning I had noticed there was $50 added to my account and So i cashed out and since there was a payment pending it was added to it and I have already received it..now I see $50 sitting in my account but I’m pretty sure I already cashed it out ..Not that I don’t like free money but I think I got the $50 twice..[/QUOTE]
Congrats again, I also just subscribed to your channel. reciprocation is appreciated. ;-)

So when I woke up this morning I had noticed there was $50 added to my account and So i cashed out and since there was a payment pending it was added to it and I have already received it..now I see $50 sitting in my account but I’m pretty sure I already cashed it out ..Not that I don’t like free money but I think I got the $50 twice..[/QUOTE]
That may be mine. I was today's winner but no $50 added to my balance. @Mario can you investigate this?

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
So when I woke up this morning I had noticed there was $50 added to my account and So i cashed out and since there was a payment pending it was added to it and I have already received it..now I see $50 sitting in my account but I’m pretty sure I already cashed it out ..Not that I don’t like free money but I think I got the $50 twice..
That may be mine. I was today's winner but no $50 added to my balance. @Mario can you investigate this?[/QUOTE]

I've escalated this, should be resolved soon. Thanks for the heads up.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Payments are accurate, please check your account balance.