Its more than 2 months now still waiting for YT update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrangeVids

Hey!
I know it is going to update one day but it is more than 2 months now for some videos.
Please UPDATE soon.

Thanks

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone,

This issue is directly related with requests to YouTube's API. As Rumble has grown, we have reached maximum limits on API requests for statistics, and video reports are backlogged for this reason. This is a limit imposed on us by YouTube. On the other hand, and more importantly, payouts and revenue is paid out on-time, everytime. This does not affect earnings and when we pay out. This only affects the stats being updated.

We diligently looking for a solution for this and hope to have one in January.

Angusthegolden

Hi @chrisrumble
Is there any updates with this issue?? My video which you reposted on YouTube was now almost 6 months ago, with no updated stats or revenue on rumbles end. It reach over 7.5million views in the first few weeks, so the suspense has been killing me :-/
thanks.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hi @chrisrumble
Is there any updates with this issue?? My video which you reposted on YouTube was now almost 6 months ago, with no updated stats or revenue on rumbles end. It reach over 7.5million views in the first few weeks, so the suspense has been killing me :-/
thanks.
This has been resolved for a while now. You are able to see your stats show there's now over 17 million views.

Angusthegolden

This has been resolved for a while now. You are able to see your stats show there's now over 17 million views.
@Mario how does the eCPM work ?? It looks a bit unfair that it has dropped to 0.01c on the recent times where I got the million plus views !?? It has never been that low with my previous big earning days. Just feel like I’ve been a bit ripped with the last video you guys reposted with practically no return, with huge views.

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
@Mario how does the eCPM work ?? It looks a bit unfair that it has dropped to 0.01c on the recent times where I got the million plus views !?? It has never been that low with my previous big earning days. Just feel like I’ve been a bit ripped with the last video you guys reposted with practically no return, with huge views.
We are looking into this further and will reach out with our findings.

Last edited:

brenmichelle

My ecpm looks like that for all my bigger numbers in the past few months, but the amount deposited in transactions was higher than what was showing in my earnings. If there is an error, I do hope they check everyone.

Angusthegolden

My ecpm looks like that for all my bigger numbers in the past few months, but the amount deposited in transactions was higher than what was showing in my earnings. If there is an error, I do hope they check everyone.
I have cashed out less then $600 since June, and a video which was posted in July has received 7.6 million plus views....
just seems a bit crazy since another one of my videos reached over 12million and I’ve received over $9000.... just doesn’t make sense. There has been advertising playing On the video from day dot... so not sure where all that money has gone.

Angusthegolden

Hi @Mario @chrisrumble

thank you for looking into this further, you mentioned this video below, which I didn’t even know was up on YouTube...
In which i

1.9M views actually came from Rumble Espanol, View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TmBtWMOC90
The video I have been referring to for quite some time now is this one here,

View: https://youtu.be/flexhqu1zhg

which was published on the 30th July 2019.
It has a different title to my original video which was uploaded almost 3 years ago now.

look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks

sloggervlogger

Hi @Mario @chrisrumble

thank you for looking into this further, you mentioned this video below, which I didn’t even know was up on YouTube...
In which i

1.9M views actually came from Rumble Espanol, View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TmBtWMOC90
The video I have been referring to for quite some time now is this one here,

View: https://youtu.be/flexhqu1zhg

which was published on the 30th July 2019.
It has a different title to my original video which was uploaded almost 3 years ago now.

look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks
You might want rumble to edit that end screen in the middle of the video, that's really destructive and lots of people commenting about it. Not sure why Rumble did that.12.JPG

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @Angusthegolden, @Mario escalated this and found a problem. It is important to note that this issue is completely unrelated to the title of this post or the YouTube stats backlog (although it did overlap), and he will be addressing this directly with you.

I will go ahead and cover some of the issues you brought up in this thread so everyone can see. In summary, one of your videos were not claimed and your account is missing revenue/views . To make matters worse, this happened during the YouTube stats backlog which added confusion for both you and our team at Rumble. But in reality, the missed views you are talking about happend in July/August, not actually September as our dashboard reported (this is what led us down the wrong path in investigating). In summary, your account should have near 22M views when you add up all the video views, but its reporting ~17M.

Good news, your missing revenue and Mario will reach out directly and issue you the unclaimed amount.

Sorry for the inconvenience. If you give me permission to close this thread, I would really like to do so since the topic is completely unrelated to your specific issue and I don't want the community to think its related. This is a very rare issue with YouTube Content ID, and would eventually correct and claim if given more time (we are intervening to make it happen right away).

Status
Not open for further replies.