Is This Real

I posted my YouTube videos on Rumble after getting the idea from a fellow YouTuber. I uploaded like 15 videos and about 8 were accepted. Today I checked (about two weeks after initial upload) and my videos say I have millions of views, with one having over 65,000,000 views. Who is watching my video and will I get money for views or us something else needed. My cash out is straight $0.00 right now.

sloggervlogger

I posted my YouTube videos on Rumble after getting the idea from a fellow YouTuber. I uploaded like 15 videos and about 8 were accepted. Today I checked (about two weeks after initial upload) and my videos say I have millions of views, with one having over 65,000,000 views. Who is watching my video and will I get money for views or us something else needed. My cash out is straight $0.00 right now.
It depends where those views came from! Are they YouTube views? If they are, was the video claimed on YouTube by rumble and have you received those views before or after rumble claimed the video? Or are they Rumble views?

My best YouTube video had 6,000 views before I uploaded to Rumble. They are YouTube views according to the Rumble dashboard but when I check my YouTube channel it doesn’t show anywhere near as many views as Rumbles indicates. As for links, to my channel where the videos are?

Anyhow 64,000,000 seems like a lot so I am suspicious. I mean that’s a lot of people. Doesn’t seem real. If it is real I wish they would all send me just $1.

sloggervlogger

My best YouTube video had 6,000 views before I uploaded to Rumble. They are YouTube views according to the Rumble dashboard but when I check my YouTube channel it doesn’t show anywhere near as many views as Rumbles indicates. As for links, to my channel where the videos are?

Anyhow 64,000,000 seems like a lot so I am suspicious. I mean that’s a lot of people. Doesn’t seem real. If it is real I wish they would all send me just $1.
Go to your account, then Stats & Analytics, there is a filter you should be able to see exactly where the views came from, but be assured if they are views accumulated after Rumble claimed the video on YouTube or if they are rumble or rumble third party views, you will get paid for them! Sometimes it takes some time to see the money, but you will get paid. It is real :) $1 per view is very unrealistic though. :)

The 64million views are most probably from YT claims. Once you have uploaded the video to Rumble, they overtake the management. It seams that your video was reposted on YT many times, and went viral. All you see right now, is just a resumee of all the copies, gathered togheter by Rumble.