Is there an easy how to guide for Rumble?

Alicembigler

I am totally lost. I registered but have no idea how to even get to rumble without having to Google rumble.com/ bongino. I get kicked off Facebook constantly and just got kicked off again. Didn't say anything near what other people say. I was tagged a terrorist by Facebook for saying someone did something against God so judgement day for them will be poof. I hate FB and don't want to use it anymore

brenmichelle

Rumble was designed primarily for creators. Now that it has exponentially grown overnight, it will need to support many other areas, specifically viewers and interactions within the interface. I know they are working on it. It might seem like questions aren’t being answered, but i read they are going to make a statement soon and hopefully they will update on how they plan to address these issues. It’s a very good company, I’ve been here for a while. They don’t have the huge resources like YouTube has at this point.

txdiamond

I am totally lost. I registered but have no idea how to even get to rumble without having to Google rumble.com/ bongino. I get kicked off Facebook
I got kicked off FB also , put in FB jail for 3 days when all I did was copy and paste the comment by the leftist threat. FB's response was " reason for 3 day suspension was bullying and harrassment" of course the other user was a liberal pyscho with threats. Switched to PARLER and I love it now trying this out but confusing. Good Luck!

Alicembigler

I got kicked off FB also , put in FB jail for 3 days when all I did was copy and paste the comment by the leftist threat. FB's response was " reason for 3 day suspension was bullying and harrassment" of course the other user was a liberal pyscho with threats. Switched to PARLER and I love it now trying this out but confusing. Good Luck!
I will try to figure how to get on Parker. In fb jail for 30 days for telling a leftist who called Republicans horrid names, Biden said, we don't need anymore ni. rs, we already have one ni. r in power. I did use bidens words but didn't spell out what he said. This may not be exact but fb called it an insult under community standards. Lol

Alicembigler

I will try to figure how to get on Parker. In fb jail for 30 days for telling a leftist who called Republicans horrid names, Biden said, we don't need anymore ni. rs, we already have one ni. r in power. I did use bidens words but didn't spell out what he said. This may not be exact but fb called it an insult under community standards. Lol
Parler

Brette

Just to be clear, I am a newcomer also. I navigated over from Bongino and also his interview with Devin Nunes...just yesterday. I just watched 2 interviews on the Devin Nunes podcast with I think the CEO of rumble. I wondered how do you customize stuff to work better for you and was hoping to find some information myself.....but maybe I can help a few of you a little bit....I hope...I'll try to maybe break it up into numbered sections or something to make it easier if it gets long - also see above "brenmichelle" has posts replying to peoples issues as well:

I apologize if all of this information is somewhere else, I didn't see it, so I tried to put together what I have kind of figured out.

(disclaimer: I am not a technologist, I just play one on forums)

ok - it got long. sorry. so like they do with video timestamps I will try to create a little "table of contents" here:

1. Is there a map to rumble? Where are we? How do we get here, do have to use the Flintstone's car?
2. I JUST want to watch DAN BONGINO dang it!! What do ya gotta do around here?
3. Do I need to create an account/register or whatever, why would I?
4. Create an account - do they need my 1st born child?
If you Have Registered/Opened an Account/Signed In:
5. Subscribe/Unsubscribe
6. How do I and is there an easy way to see the videos I came here to watch?
7. What the + and - are
8. Signing Up using a Facebook or Google account - issues etc. - what is everyone's problem anyway?!

1. You can access rumble by typing: rumble.com in your address bar on your computer browser or through the rumble app in your app store on your smart phone. If you want to go to only Dan specifically it would be: rumble.com/bongino

On a computer - I find it easiest to create a "bookmark" or "shortcut" for places I intend to go often.

2. You don't need to sign up/register/create an account or anything to watch Dan Bongino, Devin Nunes or anything. If you want to just go there what I would call "manually" every day - you can do that. No problem whatsoever.

3. If you would like to create something similar to what would be your "subscriptions" and videos from the creators you are "subscribed to" - THAT is where you need to create an account.

4. All that you need to create an account/register or whatever its called is:

a. Name/User ID --REMEMBER THIS!! (Your User Name - On Facebook my Name is Brette, On Instagram my Name is Brette - so in the "Name" field I typed "Brette")
b. Your Email
-- You will need to enter a VALID email you can access because they will send you a link to that address so that you can click it and verify it is YOU and not an imposter stealing your email account.
c. A Password --REMEMBER THIS!!

Everything else is optional at this point.
If you want to have a "Verified Account" or other usability, then you would enter your phone number and address etc.
If you Have Registered/Opened an Account/Signed In:
5. If you view one of Dan's videos there is a green (?) button above and to the right of his video that will say "SUBSCRIBE". [That is essentially the same as "subscribing" to someone or an account on YouTube.]

If you click the "SUBSCRIBE" button accidentally, click it a second time to "UNSUBSCRIBE"

6. When you enter rumble you should see 3 lines at the top left. If you click those there is a "menu"/list of options.
One Option says "Your Feed". "Your Feed" will show you the videos in CHRONOLOGICAL order for anyone or any account you are subscribed to in one list.
At the Bottom is a List of your Subscriptions: i.e. Dan Bongino Show
7. The + and - are basically the same as YouTube's thumb's up and thumb's down and it actually can influence how "popular" that video is for people that just randomly look for a video. Rumble does not use the same type of "algorithms" as YouTube employees write obviously. VIEWERS not Silicone Valley determine what we like to see.

8. If you signed up using your google or facebook accounts and have had some issues - maybe this could help:

The rumble guy said - their intention was NOT for people to sign up through their Facebook or Google accounts. You do NOT need a Facebook, Google, Instagram...whatever account to open a rumble account. That is NOT a requirement. (I guess people are misunderstanding the screen - I'm not sure).
Refer to 2, 3, and 4 if you need additional information regarding rumble accounts.

FYI: Tech Tyrants LOVE when you you use your Facebook and Instagram and Pinterest to sign in to each other so all of what would be separate accounts are all linked together for their ad spying pleasure, while making it seem like a nice convenience for you. (Less id/passwords to remember). Honestly since so many own each other it doesn't really make a lot of difference with THEM.

Since rumble is not part of their "happy little valley" it may not be "playing nice" if you try to sign in that way. I'm not sure how it would work, but there should be a way to close that "account" and open a completely separate from "them" account. Personally, that is what I would do. That is just me though.

Please, try to be a little patient with rumble and Parler. I'm not sure they expected a sudden explosion of new users and that they would be essentially "replacing" existing apps that are no longer "friendly". They were probably not expecting to be very similar to what they are now basically replacing for many of us. So things WILL work different than what we are used to. There will be glitches, but there will be a lot of updates to help accommodate and make things more "user friendly".

useitorloseit

I am totally lost. I registered but have no idea how to even get to rumble without having to Google rumble.com/ bongino. I get kicked off Facebook constantly and just got kicked off again. Didn't say anything near what other people say. I was tagged a terrorist by Facebook for saying someone did something against God so judgement day for them will be poof. I hate FB and don't want to use it anymore
Fakebook, wasting lives since 2004. 🤣