...is now following you

lovinlife

New and not sure if I qualify to be a member. I am tired of facebook and Twitter how they control what you share and show bias between Conservatives and the Swamp. Trying to check out if this is for me.
now YouTube has kicked off And We Know and Mark Taylor

Sounds like it will be !down with twitter and facebook! With their fortunes comes great temptation ! Got money now only thing left to make them feel good is power! Trying to influence elections is treason ! Penalty for treason . hanging !

RobAlderson

Why don't we have to the ability to block people from following you or at least have the ability to remove them?

I have several a day who "is now following" me and they are almost always inactive accounts.
How do you know they're inactive? they may just want to watch your content & not wish to interact in any other way with you?

lpgoldie

Can we repost articles like on FaceBook or only post original content? I'm not understanding this. Thank you for your help!

jdmolay

Hi Everyone.............................I have no history in social media as I was always of the view that it was a means of obtaining data for DARPA and the defense sectors' desire for total awarenesss control.

My history on the net goes back to 1988 and Bulletin Boards............. It's analogous to "ham radio".

Anywho.........................I'm not digital...........I prefer analogue and so my comms will probably be short and incomprehensible.

I will say one thing plainly and sincerely..........................I was 9 yo when JFK was murdered...... I cried........I live in Australia.........at that time (1963) I was on a sheep station of 20,000 acres and 2 hrs away from a store and still I cried and felt the passing of a great spirit on 11/22/1963. JFK thou willst be revenged - WWG1WGA.

KenMcDougal

I just got a follower and he looks like a real person (not a bot) but he is from another country outside the US and he has left comments on my posts written in his language (not English) so I have to idea what he is saying. I don't see a translate tab anywhere so since I don't know what he is saying I can't respond.

sloggervlogger

I just got a follower and he looks like a real person (not a bot) but he is from another country outside the US and he has left comments on my posts written in his language (not English) so I have to idea what he is saying. I don't see a translate tab anywhere so since I don't know what he is saying I can't respond.
You can always copy and paste it into google translate.