Is it better to also upload to YouTube?

BenW

Maybe a silly question but does it work out better for me if I also upload to YouTube so that I can send the URL of the video here? 🤦🏼‍♀️
When you upload a video here on Rumble you can add the Youtube link, so when your video is approved for limited or full distribution they will claim your video on Youtube and therefore you can earn money when advertisements are played . You don't need the 1000 followers or (400 I believe) watch hours. So it can work out better.

Katiem6700

When you upload a video here on Rumble you can add the Youtube link, so when your video is approved for limited or full distribution they will claim your video on Youtube and therefore you can earn money when advertisements are played . You don't need the 1000 followers or (400 I believe) watch hours. So it can work out better.
Thank you Ben !! Super helpful! ☺

DavidMcNab

Ben is correct. If you upload your video to your own channel, it's one more place to have the world be able to find it. It also helps build your YouTube channel. People watching your videos might subscribe. That's never a bad thing.
And, as mentioned by Ben, your non-monetized channel will actually make you money through Rumble, even with views on your version. Rumble encourages this.
Attach your URL at the time of the Rumble upload. Or, upload to YouTube afterwards. Either works.