Introducing a new feature: “Rumbles”

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hello everyone,

This guide takes a closer look and provides you with all you need to know about Rumbles and ways to effectively earn them.

- What are Rumbles?

Rumbles are a way to measure your contribution to the Rumble community. Using a traditional point system, you gain or lose Rumbles when videos and comments are upvoted and downvoted.

You can see your total Rumbles under your name once you are logged in (on the top right beside your account picture).

Capture.JPG

- How to earn Rumbles:

1) Video Rumbles

When other users either upvote or downvote your videos, you will either earn or lose Rumbles.

1.JPG

2) Comment Rumbles

You automatically earn one Rumble when you leave a comment on any video. And you will also earn or lose Rumbles when other users either upvote or downvote your comments

2.JPG

--

"Rumbles" will become a very important part of our metrics in 2019, To grow your Rumbles count, be sure to post videos, comment and vote on the content that you like.

Good Luck!,

Team Rumble.

sloggervlogger

It would be nice to know why it would be a very important part of our metrics in 2019 and why don't we get any in the forum? Is it going to affect our video licencing? That videos get quicker or slower approved for example? What decisions do you make from this metric?

sharmelshiekh

Hello everyone,

This guide takes a closer look and provides you with all you need to know about Rumbles and ways to effectively earn them.

- What are Rumbles?

Rumbles are a way to measure your contribution to the Rumble community. Using a traditional point system, you gain or lose Rumbles when videos and comments are upvoted and downvoted.

You can see your total Rumbles under your name once you are logged in (on the top right beside your account picture).

View attachment 569

- How to earn Rumbles:

1) Video Rumbles

When other users either upvote or downvote your videos, you will either earn or lose Rumbles.

View attachment 570

2) Comment Rumbles

You automatically earn one Rumble when you leave a comment on any video. And you will also earn or lose Rumbles when other users either upvote or downvote your comments

View attachment 571

--

"Rumbles" will become a very important part of our metrics in 2019, To grow your Rumbles count, be sure to post videos, comment and vote on the content that you like.

Good Luck!,

Team Rumble.
looks great i just noticed it yesterday thought it's ( like and Dislike Icons )

PubgMasterGame

Hello everyone,

- What are Rumbles?

View attachment 569

- How to earn Rumbles:

1) Video Rumbles

View attachment 570

2) Comment Rumbles

View attachment 571

--

Good Luck!,

Team Rumble.
great one it will help a lot for best videos to appear in search and rumble reel choosing

einsteinparrot

I'd also like to know more info as @sloggervlogger inquired. Does this all take place on our Rumble channel? Are we now supposed to drive traffic there and ask folks to + or - the video? I've always promoted the Rumble Viral video. To ask people to do both seems redundant. Please tell us how this is going to benefit us and what our goal should be? It is my interpretation that in doing so we are driving traffic away from YouTube and building a "Rumble" community. I'm not against doing this, but please let us know what our goals should be and what we are striving to accomplish.

einsteinparrot

@Mario in addition to the comments above, If this new "Rumble" feature is to take hold, I'd like to see it mobile friendly to give Rumbles and reply to comments. I am using an iPhone 8. When I click on the video link in the email I receive, it opens the Rumble app to the video page. (I am logged in) I scroll to the bottom, find the comment. The + or - sign does nothing. I try to comment, but cannot comment directly to the person making the comment. I place a comment anyway and it doesn't post. I get an error message. (See attachment). I have to go to my desktop to give Rumbles and comment. I don't know about the rest of you, but I do a lot of these kinds of activities on the fly when I'm out and about.

Attachments

einsteinparrot

Still not working @chrisrumble. I get the same error message and can't give rumbles at all. Another thing that it does... when the video completes it goes to the next video, but the title and description stays the same. Also, the links on the "Related videos" don't work at all. I touch them, nothing happens. I can't tell if the subscribe button works either. I'm watching David McNabs goose video and I'm already subscribed. But I'm shown a green button and when I click on it, nothing happens. If you'd like to see a video of these behaviors, I'd be happy to make one for you.

BenW

Still not working @chrisrumble. I get the same error message and can't give rumbles at all. Another thing that it does... when the video completes it goes to the next video, but the title and description stays the same. Also, the links on the "Related videos" don't work at all. I touch them, nothing happens. I can't tell if the subscribe button works either. I'm watching David McNabs goose video and I'm already subscribed. But I'm shown a green button and when I click on it, nothing happens. If you'd like to see a video of these behaviors, I'd be happy to make one for you.
The red marked sentence also happens on other devices.

TwinsKitties

Hello everyone,

- What are Rumbles?

View attachment 569

- How to earn Rumbles:

1) Video Rumbles

View attachment 570

2) Comment Rumbles

View attachment 571

--

Good Luck!,

Team Rumble.
nice new feature

travelleerx

waiting for update on rumbles icon and how it will affect our videos
" hope it's like button like on youtube to increase our videos % in search engines "