innacurate viewcounts on account page

hey wondering if any rumble people could give me a heads up as to why the viewcounts are wildly different across the individual videos and account pages... it's very hard to keep track of anything right now...

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
hey wondering if any rumble people could give me a heads up as to why the viewcounts are wildly different across the individual videos and account pages... it's very hard to keep track of anything right now...
Hi Rob,

You should be able to see your stats on the "Stats & analytics" page, and on each video page.

each video will show the total views historically and the earnings if you have it enabled.

The "Stats & analytics" page will show you this information as well but you must filter it accurately, otherwise it will give you just a specific time frame and platform which by default is Rumble only, and views from "this month".

If you're seeing the total views from a video and they're not matching the video page itself let me know via a screenshot and we'll start a case for this issue.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Thank you Cseh,

There does seem to be an issue with the count, most likely caused by the maintenance earlier this week and last week.

I'll keep you guys updated.

DavidMcNab

I've seen a very widespreead issue for several weeks. I've stopped relying on anything but the stats and analytics. I'll look and see if it resolved.