Information on third partycpm and view count

Tripwire

Hello everyone, could you please give me some information on third party's I have been on here over a year and I have no information on this at all cpm how may views I have? for instance, Perhaps @Mario could sort this out for me, i should have this information really on my account and I want to know how many views I have and how much I was paid per thousand. People I have spoken to have this information ,but I dont seem too? Thanks @Mario in advance

Tripwire

No that does not work, it say's 0 and surely if I have been paid for some views then rumble must have the view count?

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hello everyone, could you please give me some information on third party's I have been on here over a year and I have no information on this at all cpm how may views I have? for instance, Perhaps @Mario could sort this out for me, i should have this information really on my account and I want to know how many views I have and how much I was paid per thousand. People I have spoken to have this information ,but I dont seem too? Thanks @Mario in advance
Hey Tripwire,

Sorry for the late reply, I'll check with development and update everyone here once I get an answer.

Since I uploaded my first video passed 25 weeks but still nothing from 3rd party payments, the video is uploaded December 2017, any news when we will see the 3rd party payments? :)
Thanks