Increased YouTube Earnings

I was wondering if anyone is seeing much higher YouTube earnings in the last month or two? I am make more from the rumble YouTube channel than the rumble player lately (by hundreds) and it seems strange. Just wondering if anyone is seeing the same thing.

BenW

I was wondering if anyone is seeing much higher YouTube earnings in the last month or two? I am make more from the rumble YouTube channel than the rumble player lately (by hundreds) and it seems strange. Just wondering if anyone is seeing the same thing.
Saw the payments of february of Rumble and YouTube. The amount of money from YouTube was 5 to 6 times higher than Rumble, but the views were 50 to 60 times higher of YouTube.

Last edited:

BenW

In 2017 I had almost 14 times more views on youtube than on Rumble, but the earnings were only 1,4 times more, so a Rumble view brought 10 times more money than a YouTube view. For me it's almost the same difference as for the last month of this year.

Hello
Everything depends on the country with which you are viewing, in different countries different prices for advertising. The price of advertising affects how much content publishers receive. Plus everything changes and day by day, interests and the audience. I have worked with YouTube 5 years, their scheme has become increasingly complex. Rumble uses a completely different system, comparing it with the YouTube is not entirely correct. Youtube works exclusively through adsense or AdWords.

I understand the difference between YouTube and rumble, I just find it strange after so long of rumble paying out best to be making so much more from YouTube than the rumble player. Rumble is either not updating or just not paying out like they use to. Some of my videos on the rumble player have hundreds more likes than views and paying out pennies where YouTube is paying out 2.00 CPM and getting 100k views fast. It has seemed to change since the big YouTube demonstration.

BenW

I understand the difference between YouTube and rumble, I just find it strange after so long of rumble paying out best to be making so much more from YouTube than the rumble player. Rumble is either not updating or just not paying out like they use to. Some of my videos on the rumble player have hundreds more likes than views and paying out pennies where YouTube is paying out 2.00 CPM and getting 100k views fast. It has seemed to change since the big YouTube demonstration.
Rumble still pays much more per view for me. Where can you see the likes of your video on the Rumble player? I don't see likes here....

There is a like button right in the video on rumble player.
I don’t know what is going on with my account then. Guess I will wait and see, but at this point YouTube is paying out hundreds vs rumble paying out dollars.