In The Name Of Rosie The Chimp

sloggervlogger

I hope you don't mind me sharing,
The amazing animals at Twycross Zoo have been one of the main content contributors to the success of the SloggerVlogger's YouTube channel since 2015. Now in these testing times, I felt it was only fair we give a little back and help the animals that have brought us so much enjoyment. Some of my Youtube subscribers already donated from the USA, Canada and UK, including myself.
With Zoos forced into lock-down the main income has disappeared but, the outgoing food and vets costs remain. Monthly food for all the animals reaches costs of ยฃ25K, so never has the kindness of strangers been important in these testing times.
Just by watching the video below of Rosie the Chimp, (which is a Rumble video) will help me give more money and of course, if Rumble feels like donating ( @Mario , @chrisrumble ) I would be much obliged and I will mention the Rumble site on every social media page! ๐Ÿ˜Š

This fundraiser is dedicated to Rosie who sadly passed earlier this week of a long time heart condition, please enjoy the video with some of her magic moments.

Thank you for reading, watching and caring! ๐Ÿ˜˜

View: https://www.youtube.com/embed/QI16CbKXRlQ
"

Stay safe and look after each other, together we can beat this. SV.

Last edited:

winkeldinkel

The amazing animals at Twycross Zoo have been one of the main content contributors to the success of the SloggerVlogger's YouTube channel since 2015. Now in these testing times, I felt it was only fair we give a little back and help the animals that have brought us so much enjoyment. Some of my Youtube subscribers already donated from the USA, Canada and UK, including myself.
With Zoos forced into lock-down the main income has disappeared but, the outgoing food and vets costs remain. Monthly food for all the animals reaches costs of ยฃ25K, so never has the kindness of strangers been important in these testing times.
Just by watching the video below of Rosie the Chimp, (which is a Rumble video) will help me give more money and of course, if Rumble feels like donating ( @Mario , @chrisrumble ) I would be much obliged and I will mention the Rumble site on every social media page! ๐Ÿ˜Š

This fundraiser is dedicated to Rosie who sadly passed earlier this week of a long time heart condition, please enjoy the video with some of her magic moments.

"

She is so cute! What a character!

winkeldinkel

Wow that's amazing! What an experience.
Yes, sadly her life had a very sad and tragic ending. She was a performing chimp. She did birthday parties and barmitzvahs and conventions. She would pour drinks for guests and light their cigarettes. She had been with her owner since she was a baby and raised like a human. Suddenly when her owner wasn't getting as many gigs he abandoned her and sold her to some sad roadside zoo in Florida. She just missed her owner so much that she went into a deep depression, refused to eat, lost a lot of weight and succumbed about a year later. You could say she died of a broken heart at 32. I will never forgive the man that did that to her. He was always so affectionate with her in public but she was just a meal ticket. He turned out to be a real phony. I'm just glad I got to spend a few hours with while she was healthy and happy. Jiggs was a female but her owner would dress her like a male. He told me that a male chimp was way too strong to handle. Here is an old video of when they lived on the east coast. They later moved to Encinitas California and that is where I met them.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvlXXoKoQaA

sloggervlogger

Yes, sadly her life had a very sad and tragic ending. She was a performing chimp. She did birthday parties and barmitzvahs and conventions. She would pour drinks for guests and light their cigarettes. She had been with her owner since she was a baby and raised like a human. Suddenly when her owner wasn't getting as many gigs he abandoned her and sold her to some sad roadside zoo in Florida. She just missed her owner so much that she went into a deep depression, refused to eat, lost a lot of weight and succumbed about a year later. You could say she died of a broken heart at 32. I will never forgive the man that did that to her. He was always so affectionate with her in public but she was just a meal ticket. He turned out to be a real phony. I'm just glad I got to spend a few hours with while she was healthy and happy. Jiggs was a female but her owner would dress her like a male. He told me that a male chimp was way too strong to handle. Here is an old video of when they lived on the east coast. They later moved to Encinitas California and that is where I met them.
Such a sad story. We had it that the chimpanzees did tea parties and TV adverts, fortunately, this is not allowed anymore.

brenmichelle

Oh my gosh she was amazing, what a video! Iโ€™m so sorry her life ended in such sadness.๐Ÿ˜ž

TwinsKitties

"

so sorry for what happened to her :(:(:(
when u get attached to animals around you it breaks your heart when they die or when u give cats for friends like i do .

Eileen59

"

Chimps are my favorite animal. I would love to spend time with a whole family!