In my opinion, rumble only grants permission to browse rumble videos, and will distribute it, avoid catching the markup, there have been a lot of vide

phucpham

In my opinion, rumble only grants permission to browse rumble videos, and will distribute it, avoid catching the markup, there have been a lot of videos at a disadvantage for the creators.

oldrock

I don't think I will post any videos personally at this point. There is too much I don't really understand about the structure and it sounds like you sign all your rights away when you do. It's not like anyone will care if I post any or not. I have some on Youtube that I think they have buried in their search results. That is because I made a how to video on making American flags so I got the anti conservative treatment. I am no great producer by any means so I try to watch and learn when I can. I will leave production to those more suited for it. đź‘Ť

Onepsychoperson

I tried to find Rumble on Goggle and the application would shut down when I did a search. I have several videos of this happening. Goggle is full of small minded men and women. I found Rumble on the regular internet.

Ronin1968

In my opinion, rumble only grants permission to browse rumble videos, and will distribute it, avoid catching the markup, there have been a lot of videos at a disadvantage for the creators.
Did you expect them to link to the censor platform youtube? Of course it only lets you browse videos on its own platform.