I'm New. Hello.

Hello everyone, I am new to Rumble. I have had several videos approved for limited distribution. Two questions. 1. Is there anything I can do to gain wider distribution, rather than limited? 2. I have seven approved videos up. They've been up (limited distribution) for 2-3 days, but I have only gained two views. Most videos are sitting at zero views. Is there anything I can do to gain more views & visibility for my videos? Oops, I do have a third question. Here is a sample of one of my videos. Can anyone give me some constructive criticism of things that could have made this video better, or potentially more watched? Thanks!! BTW, my name is Jennifer Word. You can call me Jen. :) Here is what I consider to be my best video, imo. What would make it even better? It has zero 'plays': https://rumble.com/v86vlf-cute-kitten-stares-in-bewilderment.-meet-simon.-he-stares-at-everything-thi.html

BenW

Hello everyone, I am new to Rumble. I have had several videos approved for limited distribution. Two questions. 1. Is there anything I can do to gain wider distribution, rather than limited? 2. I have seven approved videos up. They've been up (limited distribution) for 2-3 days, but I have only gained two views. Most videos are sitting at zero views. Is there anything I can do to gain more views & visibility for my videos? Oops, I do have a third question. Here is a sample of one of my videos. Can anyone give me some constructive criticism of things that could have made this video better, or potentially more watched? Thanks!! BTW, my name is Jennifer Word. You can call me Jen. :) Here is what I consider to be my best video, imo. What would make it even better? It has zero 'plays': https://rumble.com/v86vlf-cute-kitten-stares-in-bewilderment.-meet-simon.-he-stares-at-everything-thi.html
Yes you can share it for example on facebook ( rumble link to your video) or on tumblr, ello, youtube or share tihe link with your friends etc.
Cute video of the kittens. Nothing wrong with that video in my opinion. Wish you good luck and hope for more views!

Thank you, BenW! I appreciate you taking the time to reply. Thank you for the suggestions on where & how to share my videos. I was wondering, do you know what the difference is between limited distribution and full distribution? Is there anything I can do to bump a video up to receiving full distribution?

BenW

Thank you, BenW! I appreciate you taking the time to reply. Thank you for the suggestions on where & how to share my videos. I was wondering, do you know what the difference is between limited distribution and full distribution? Is there anything I can do to bump a video up to receiving full distribution?
On this page they explain the differences between limited and full distribution. And you can find more information on that page : https://rumblefaq.groovehq.com/help

cdngreenwaterdiver

With limited status, your video will not get onto the Rumble Viral channel on youtube. That is where many views come from. What you want is to get " profit sharing " status. This can sometimes be gained from a video that has previously been given limited, with a title change, or updated description etc. Although, if you have accepted limited, you would have to make changes to the actual video in order to submit it once again for another try. Receiving limited, at times can be baffling, I know that feeling. Things like having a finger in the view has affected me once in the past. But as said, sometimes a simple change of title can make a difference. Keep working on it, there is definitely a learning curve, and even then there is mystery into it all.

DavidMcNab

Once it has been accepted by you as limited, the video will stay that way unless the video suddenly gets a lot of views and they decide to promote it.
But footage can be used by you again for other videos.
In this case, you'll likely have more opportunities for similar footage as the kittens grow, so you may not need or want to edit or change this one for a second try. If you do, it's a whole new submission.
Nothing at all wrong with your video, but something very unique or surprising can be what gets a video the big promotion and the YouTube channel exposure on Rumble Viral, as cdngreenwater mentioned.
Watch some top earners, editor picks, and other cat videos to see what is getting attention. Also, 300 words or more on your narratives will be a big help.
I'd say your best bet is keep recording lots, keep watching and learning, and never give up! :)

PubgMasterGame

nice videos you got best of luck , keep working on your best moments in videos , good descriptions also help , unique rare titles

With limited status, your video will not get onto the Rumble Viral channel on youtube. That is where many views come from. What you want is to get " profit sharing " status. This can sometimes be gained from a video that has previously been given limited, with a title change, or updated description etc. Although, if you have accepted limited, you would have to make changes to the actual video in order to submit it once again for another try. Receiving limited, at times can be baffling, I know that feeling. Things like having a finger in the view has affected me once in the past. But as said, sometimes a simple change of title can make a difference. Keep working on it, there is definitely a learning curve, and even then there is mystery into it all.
Thank you so much for all that wonderful advice. Very helpful. Not fond of the "mystery" aspect, but I will definitely keep at it. THANK YOU!!