Im mike

mikeandmary20

Bongino sent me. Trying to get around on the site. any help would be appreciated. Bongino newest veido won't let me in it say members only or something to that effect. Also how do you rumble.
Help please
Mike

mikeandmary20

I did this a little bit ago. And it said my account was verified. I don't know what else to do. Mabey I should contact a administrator. Unless you have any other ideas. I am pretty new to sites. Only been on my phone a couple of yrs so I am still learning it just takes a little bit sorry if I am bugging you I really don't mean to. I just get confused when I don't get it after trying everything I can think of and it's probably just a check mark or something.
Mike

No problem, brother... I just joined the site today, when I discovered Dan Bongino was posting here! I've grown tired of liberal platforms like facistbook and screwtube stomping on my 1st Amendment rights! Good Luck to you, brother American!

Attachments

mikeandmary20

I started yesterday and never had a problem. Today it says restricted/ private so one day read all his post(bongino) next day can't open new one I'm lost. I sent a message to the administrator. later brother