I'd like to find some creators here, from that other tube.

I get it that many are here for Dan Bongino, but does anyone know any other big creators from "the tube who shall not be named"? Aside from that, I'd recommend everyone at rumble try to tell creators on other platforms that we would rather see them here. It's great that Dan got a bunch of users over here, but what's really missing is good creators that post more than 10 second pet videos. So, please encourage the creator you love to come over, and please pop a link to any big creators that are here, but i just don't know it.

Hi! Do have little ones you would like to entertain? Well, I have a show for you! Come take a look at my channel, Punki_And_Friends where I aim to entertain young and old with good, clean, conservative fun. Follow me, and I'll follow you! I'm still trying to figure some things on this new site out, and I don't have a lot of content yet 'cause I just joined, but I'm working to post at least something on a daily basis. Except on Sunday's, that is. The show features adorable talking animals as they make there way through life. The star is Punki, a lovable pup who adores President Trump, Jesus, and learning new things! She's joined by her friend Trina the kitten, who has only one front paw, and dreams of being a cop! She is going to teach kids that nothing has to stop them, that cops aren't the meanies liberals make them out to be, and that you don't have to be ashamed of who God made you to be. She'll also explain the Laws of God and the Land to youngsters. Then there's Amira, she's...well, fat, lazy, and a little obsessed with herself...but completely lovable in her own snarky way! Come on by, no matter your age, for a feel good, laugh out loud time that will make life just a little more worth living! Thanks for the support, and God bless!

KerinGedge

I started on the other Tube you speak of. I do music education videos, mainly for harmonica. Theee I have over 70k subs. I've recently wanted to become more visible on other platforms, also annoyed that so many conservatives get discriminated against on the other tube. My channel is definitely not political but a lot of my favorite tubers keep getting strikes and so I've followed them out basically...

Cooksalot

I get it that many are here for Dan Bongino, but does anyone know any other big creators from "the tube who shall not be named"? Aside from that, I'd recommend everyone at rumble try to tell creators on other platforms that we would rather see them here. It's great that Dan got a bunch of users over here, but what's really missing is good creators that post more than 10 second pet videos. So, please encourage the creator you love to come over, and please pop a link to any big creators that are here, but i just don't know it.
I've been suggesting this to the creator that have been getting defunded and even those that don't.