i would like to share this with you... i watch something magnificent unfold before my eyes.

rotciv

so what do you make of it... firstly...3 capsules of light appeared within a blemished obscured bubble, i had notice my lights on my fence dimming and the 3 lights of plasma just standing there,as i watched i saw the angelic speak to the other 2 forms of liight, they were just amazing to watch the streams of light the exchange of the dark to light composites make them seem shimmering and searching at the tip of what i would call heads,with subtlestreaks of lighting coming from their forms especially thecrowns... dark to light as it seemed a angel was addressing them .

Attachments

SetUFree2BU

so what do you make of it... firstly...3 capsules of light appeared within a blemished obscured bubble, i had notice my lights on my fence dimming and the 3 lights of plasma just standing there,as i watched i saw the angelic speak to the other 2 forms of liight, they were just amazing to watch the streams of light the exchange of the dark to light composites make them seem shimmering and searching at the tip of what i would call heads,with subtlestreaks of lighting coming from their forms especially thecrowns... dark to light as it seemed a angel was addressing them .
Idk. Submit the image to MUFON.

personally I’ve seen the orb like UFO, and my dad got two pictures on his phone and realized later there were two UFOs in the pictures he had taken. I tried to make the digital image from his iPhone be as clear as possible to show what detail could be made out and sent those and the original images to Mutual UFO Network. They catalogue sightings worldwide. Italy, France, and the U.K. as well as Iran all have agencies tracking and sharing info.
Your photo looks way too unclear to be really understood or analyzed objectively. It’s more a supernatural phenomenon type thing, which you can also report there I think.

invest in a good SLR digital camera. For next time. :)

ko_sutra

Hi, I'm wondering how it made you feel.
Was it scary, reassuring or shocking?
How did you feel afterwards?
Would you like to see those figures again?
Thanks for sharing the images, you are not alone.

rotciv

Idk. Submit the image to MUFON.

personally I’ve seen the orb like UFO, and my dad got two pictures on his phone and realized later there were two UFOs in the pictures he had taken. I tried to make the digital image from his iPhone be as clear as possible to show what detail could be made out and sent those and the original images to Mutual UFO Network. They catalogue sightings worldwide. Italy, France, and the U.K. as well as Iran all have agencies tracking and sharing info.
Your photo looks way too unclear to be really understood or analyzed objectively. It’s more a supernatural phenomenon type thing, which you can also report there I think.

invest in a good SLR digital camera. For next time. :)
and thankyou for thesubmission too. it was glorious towatch ...as they shimmered between the dark spots and light streaks,itseemed they were reachingtowards the trees. in 5 mins it was all over clear screen again.